YuleLog Home
Facebook Icon Small Circle YouTube Icon Small Circle  YouTube Icon Small Circle TikTok Icon Small Circle

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 39 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,411
Posts335,260
Members1,591
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
North Carolina
V
VinceL Offline OP
Elf Engineer - Toy Design
OP Offline
V
North Carolina
It's only 1 week until Star Wars Day and the availability of the Darth Maul and Sith Probe Droid ornament. cool

T
Taj Offline
Elf VP
Elf VP
T
I thought that one didn't come out until July Premiere. I had heard there wasn't a Star Wars ornament being released for May 4 this year.

North Carolina
V
VinceL Offline OP
OP Offline
V
North Carolina
According to Digital Dreambook, it is being released on May 4th: https://www.thedigitaldreambook.com/ornaments/2699qxi7411-darth-maul-and-sith-probe-droid/

Also, I asked the manager at my local Hallmark store, and she confirmed it would be released on May 4th.

T
Taj Offline
Elf VP
Elf VP
T
Well that is good news then! The Hallmark web site shows July 13 as release date but was probably a mistake when everything was loaded.

Jersey Shore
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Jersey Shore
It's been mentioned on Facebook from Hallmark store workers that it's delayed till July.

Stan
Third rock from Sol
Elf VP
Elf VP
Third rock from Sol
The Deambook also says July.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Jersey Shore
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Jersey Shore
I also noticed that it's a July release in the DB. Makes me think its delay has been known for some time.

Stan
Third rock from Sol
Elf VP
Elf VP
Third rock from Sol
I originally was going to post this yesterday, but thought better of it, as it wasn't very definitive, but will post it anyway. Starwars.com has published a list of Star Wars Day Deals. For Hallmark it states, "Save 20% off select Star Wars gifts, gift wrap, and more!" A new ornament wouldn't be 20% off, but no mention is made of an ornament, nor is one in the accompany photo.

The information is about halfway down on the following link:

https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-day-deals

North Carolina
V
VinceL Offline OP
OP Offline
V
North Carolina
I will give my local Hallmark store a call on Friday to see if they have received it or expect to receive on the 4th.

Third rock from Sol
Elf VP
Elf VP
Third rock from Sol
[Linked Image from st4.depositphotos.com]
Always!

R
R
So was Darth Maul orny available on Saturday or not? Is it postponed till July? Is that confirmed? It's one of two SW ornys I would really like to get. Of course,in my current condition I doubt I'll be anywhere near the US in July. I'm hoping for October though,if hospital and ER visits have died down by then. How many years after a cancer operation are you officially declared cancer free? Some people told me five years and I'm like,whaaaaat?!? lol. 'Cos I've been saying I'm cancer free NOW!,despite my bad luck in and out of ER and hospitals,lol. That's because of other things after the surgery,not actual cancer. Sorry,WAY off track here,lol.
J-R!

Louisville, KY
Louisville, KY
I never read anything official. The store I shop at was unaware of anything to do with Star Wars. They have not received any ornaments for Premiere as of 5/4/24. Hallmark never acknowledged this "change" in availability publicly. I did read that Disney Stores had exclusive Darth Maul merchandise for sale 5/4/24. Maybe that is where the miscommunication between Hallmark and Disney stemmed from.

Last edited by thsrocks; 05/08/24 12:04 PM.
T
Taj Offline
Elf VP
Elf VP
T
J-R, I would say it was not available. I checked online on May 4 and it wasn't available.

R
R
Thanks thsrocks and Taj. Hoping to get this one but if it's a LE for Premiere weekend it might be harder to get. I have a few others on my list,and look forward to seeing what the Event Items will be this year. Still hoping to be at NYCC. Comic-Con isn't happening for me this year either. God how I hate this!!!! Ooops,sorry for my little outburst there.

J-R!

T
Taj Offline
Elf VP
Elf VP
T
J-R, It is not a LE. It is just part of regular line. Last year's May 4 SW ornament was even available after Christmas.

I am sorry you are missing Comic-Con this year. I know how much you enjoy it. Hopefully you will still be able to attend NYCC.

R
R
Thanks for that Taj! Might have to ask someone in the US to get me one. I won't make it to the US this summer either. I really am hating this now. I was in hospital two weeks ago removing the gall bladder and a huge gall stone. 1 week and six days later I' back in the hospital,only from Saturday afternoon till yesterday. Feels like I'm living there sometimes,lol. At least I get to know a lot of new people,doctors,nurses,porters,ambulance personell,and such. Whenever I meet people I know,or pop by work and they ask how it's going I stopped lying and say it like it is:it's not going well,good days bad days. Hopefully the good days will take over though,lol. Good grief!! Totally off topic again!! Well consider it a little update,lol. Just looking forward to new orny's now. Take care everyone!

J-R!

T
Taj Offline
Elf VP
Elf VP
T
J-R, You certainly have had a lot to deal with. I'm sorry you are having setbacks. It is good to hear there are some goods days in there. I am happy to see you posting and keeping up with what's new in the Hallmark arena. It's nice to have a place to visit and share any info we have learned with others who have the same interest. Here's hoping today was a good day. smile

Moderated by  Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard