YuleLog Home
Facebook Icon Small Circle YouTube Icon Small Circle  YouTube Icon Small Circle TikTok Icon Small Circle

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 19 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,404
Posts335,234
Members1,591
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
2024 Dream Book Ornaments Added to YuleLog for Web! Sean Ray 04/17/24 02:08 PM Hi YuleLoggers,

There has been so much excitement in the Hallmark collector community recently with the annual release of the Hallmark Dream Book.

Since this is the first full year YuleLog for Web has been up and running, I wanted to make sure YuleLog for Web users could immediately add 2024 Dream Book items to their wishlists.

If you open up your YuleLog for Web price guide, you will notice that over 400 new items have been added, most of which will be formally released by Hallmark in July or October. However, in the meantime, you can go ahead and add these items to your Collection. Be sure to set the status to "Wanted" so that they are added to your YuleLog Wish List!

To see a sample of this year's offering, I have put together a playlist on the YuleLog YouTube channel showcasing about 50 of the ornaments for which Hallmark put out promotional videos on their store page:

Note that these items will be updated later this year as more information becomes available, and more items not announced in the Dream Book will also be added.

Happy collecting!
0 48 Read More
YuleLog for Android now in Alpha! Sean Ray 04/04/24 02:35 PM Hi YuleLoggers!

Since YuleLog for Web launched for both web browser at https://yulelog.app (and now https://yulelog.com) and for iOS, by far the most popular request I have received is:

Is there an Android version?

Until yesterday, I could only share that it was in development. As an Apple devotee (a trait that must have been passed down to me from my dad) I did not have much personal experience using Android, let alone developing apps for it. However, I really enjoyed learning about Android apps and working on an Android version of YuleLog.

Long story short - YuleLog is now in "Closed Testing" on the Google Play store.

This closed testing is (for the moment) invitation only. However, I am putting out a request for at least 20 Android + YuleLog for Web users out there who have active accounts to reach out to me at [email protected] or reply to this thread. I will send you an invitation link and you can start using YuleLog on your Android phones/tablets today.

This does not mean development will stop here - I still have some work to do before the app is ready for the Google Play Store. But I predict that will follow shortly.

Happy collecting!
0 982 Read More
YuleLog for Web - March Updates Sean Ray 03/23/24 07:08 PM I am happy to start sharing the Price Guide updates I have made to the Price Guide. I rely on collectors just like you to help maintain the most accurate information possible for the YuleLog Price Guide. With over 15,000 items in the Hallmark catalog alone, this is quite a task, and one that gets more challenging each year.

Nevertheless, here are the March updates to the Hallmark YuleLog Price Guide:

Joe Theismann - QXI2282
  • series: Football Legends *

Star Trek Legends - QX9183
  • name: Lieutenant Hikaru Sulu

Jared Allen - QXI2739
  • series: Football Legends *

1943 M4A3 Sherman Tank - QXI3185
  • series: Classic American Cars *

2012 Chevrolet G4500 Ambulance - QXI3417
  • series: Classic American Cars *

1992 NR750 Honda Motorcycles - QXI3407
  • series: Honda Motorcycles *

1980 Honda GL1100 Gold Wing Interstate - QXI2461
  • series: Honda Motorcycles *

Festive French Horn - LPR3441

2021 Ford Bronco - QXI7073
    • series: All American Trucks *

2021 Ram 1500 - QXI7053

2021 Ram 1500 - QXI7053

Audrey and Russ Griswold - QXI7233

Constance R. Goodwyn Repaint - LPR3683
    • artist: Joanne (Eschrich) Wright
    • boxPrice: 21.99

E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial - QXI7446

Front Loader - QXI7353

German Shorthaired Pointer - QXR9136

Giddy Up, Santa! - QGO2416

Glinda the Good Witch - QXI7203

Go Tell It on the Mountain - QSM7843

Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer - QGO2436

Grogu Greetings - QXI7543

Han Solo and Chewbacca - QXI7023

Hitchhiking Ghosts - QXD6591

Holiday Lighthouse - QXR9163

Hoppy Halloween - QFO5316

I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas - QGO2423

It’s Glorious! - QXI7126

Jack and Sally - QXD6523

Jack Skellington - QXD6623

Jack Skellington Wreath - QFM3343

Jazzy, Snazzy Friends - QXR9273

K.K. - QXI7566

Kansas City Chiefs - QSR1131

Lieutenant Commander Montgomery Scott - QXI7003

Lieutenant Nyota Uhura - QXI7883

Mermaid Barbie - QXI7266

Mickey the Musician - QXD6536

Miniature Bell Light String - QSB6235

Miniature Halloween Light String - QFO5342

Miniature Pearl Light String - QSB6245

Miniature Tinsel Light String - QSB6242

Mischievous Kittens - QXR9143

My Heart is Home With You - QHX3003

Obi-Wan Kenobi - QXI7916

Olaf and Gale - QXD6546

Oscar the Grouch Peekbuster - QXI7296

Playful Penguins - QGO2463

Pull-String Elephant - QGO2606

Razor Crest - QXI7536

Rocking Horse Memories Table Decoration - QFM3326

A World Within - QXM9179
    • series: A World Within

Maleficent - QXE327
    • boxnum: QXE3279

Claus & Co. RR. - Gift Car - XPR9731
    • series: Claus & Co R.R. *

Claus & Co. RR. - Passenger Car - XPR9732

Claus & Co. RR. - Trestle - XPR9734

Christmas Sky Line - Coal Car - QX5401
    • series: Christmas Sky Line

Christmas Sky Line - Locomotive - QX5311

Christmas Sky Line - Stock Car - QX5314

Sew, Sew Tiny - QXM5794
    • barcode: 070000044366

Luminara - QLX7525
    • name: Luminaria

U.S.S Enterprise NCC-1701 Star Trek - QXI8557
    • series: Star Trek *

0 58 Read More
    Website (yulelog.com) Updated Sean Ray 03/17/24 03:21 PM Hi YuleLoggers!

If you navigate to yulelog.com, you might notice it looks much different than the homepage I have used for many years for YuleLog.

Since 2022, I have essentially operated two websites in parallel:

yulelog.com and yulelog.app

These two domains will now be merged into one as I continue to ramp up YuleLog for Web in favor of YuleLog Legacy.

What does this mean for collectors?

YuleLog for Web

If you're not familiar with YuleLog for Web, it is the latest and greatest version of YuleLog. Among its many benefits are:
    • Your collection is stored safely in the cloud. No more backup files necessary.
    • The Price Guide can be rapidly updated in real time - no more need to wait for the annual update cycle. Currently, I release updates each month. You can follow the updates here in the forums.
    • A dedicated mobile app for YuleLog on iOS and Android. Note: Android version is entering into a closed beta this month. If you're interested, send me an email at [email protected]
    • Custom reports that let you easily create and export reports - see only the fields you're interested in

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

YuleLog Legacy

• This is the version YuleLog has released for many, many years. Most users probably started out using YuleLog Legacy. Hundreds of users have already migrated over.
    • I will continue to release the legacy version as long as I can. However, one of the reasons for developing YuleLog for Web is that the base software (Filemaker Runtime Solutions) for YuleLog Legacy is getting dated. There will come a day when modern operating systems will likely not support this base software any more.
    • Legacy users are strongly encouraged (but not required) to migrate to YuleLog for Web. I offer a free migration service to YuleLog for Web from YuleLog Legacy. All I require is your backup.fmp12 file.
    • To purchase the legacy version, there is a link called "YuleLog Legacy" on the home page of yulelog.com. You can also access the Shopify store page directly at this link.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

To learn more about YuleLog for Web, please visit the FAQ.

If you have absolutely any questions, please post here or send me an email at [email protected]

Happy collecting!
    0 588 Read More
    A Brief History of (Hallmark) Christmas Ornaments Sean Ray 02/04/24 05:41 PM Hi YuleLoggers,

I wanted to share a fun video I made recently that explores the history of Christmas ornaments, with special attention to the history of Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments.

I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it, and maybe it will bring back some memories of the glory days of Hallmark KOC conventions.

0 123 Read More