YuleLog Home

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 59 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,352
Posts334,866
Members1,585
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
A Brief History of (Hallmark) Christmas Ornaments Sean Ray 02/04/24 05:41 PM Hi YuleLoggers,

I wanted to share a fun video I made recently that explores the history of Christmas ornaments, with special attention to the history of Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments.

I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it, and maybe it will bring back some memories of the glory days of Hallmark KOC conventions.

0 44 Read More
YuleLog for iOS 1.10.0 Sean Ray 01/30/24 03:51 PM Default Collector/Collection/Location Update!

One of the great parts about YuleLog for Web is that I can implement user feedback almost in real time.

A user requested that a default collector/collection/location feature be added, so that a specific value is auto-entered into those fields upon an item being added to a user collection.

This update introduces that feature. On the Settings page, you can set (or remove) your default values:

Video demonstrating how to use this feature.

New Features
1.10.0 (01-30-2024)
- Introduce collector/collection/location default feature
- Users can now select a default collector/collection/location that will auto-enter when adding new ornaments
- Defaults can be set on the settings page
0 47 Read More
YuleLog for Web (Browser version) 0.7.0 Released Sean Ray 01/30/24 03:38 PM Default Collector/Collection/Location Update!

One of the great parts about YuleLog for Web is that I can implement user feedback almost in real time.

A user requested that a default collector/collection/location feature be added, so that a specific value is auto-entered into those fields upon an item being added to a user collection.

This update introduces that feature. On the Settings page, you can set (or remove) your default values:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

New Features
0.7.0 (01-30-2024)
- Introduce collector/collection/location default feature
- Users can now select a default collector/collection/location that will auto-enter when adding new ornaments
- Defaults can be set on the settings page
0 42 Read More
Subscribe to YuleLog on YouTube! Sean Ray 01/28/24 06:37 PM Did you know YuleLog has a YouTube channel?

Over the past few months, I have been working on uploading hundreds of videos that showcase Hallmark ornaments released in recent years.

These are integrated into the YuleLog for Web app - see this post - as a way for users to really see what magic light and sound ornaments can do.

If you don't already follow us, give YuleLog a follow on your favorite social media app:

YouTube
Facebook
TikTok
Instagram

YuleLog on Linktree

I will post videos highlighting various ornaments, announce contests, and also showcase features added to the YuleLog for Web app.

Please like and subscribe and YuleLog will follow you back!

0 153 Read More
YuleLog for iOS App - Version 1.9.0 Sean Ray 01/28/24 06:03 PM
YuleLog for iOS App - Version 1.9.0

A new version of the YuleLog iOS app will be available soon. Here are the details:

New Features
  • Collector/Collection information will now display on the list view for user Collections - only available for Hallmark right now

Bug Fixes
  • There was some unnecessary clipping/truncation for longer series and village names. This should be resolved now.
0 48 Read More