Hi YuleLoggers!

If you navigate to yulelog.com, you might notice it looks much different than the homepage I have used for many years for YuleLog.

Since 2022, I have essentially operated two websites in parallel:

yulelog.com and yulelog.app

These two domains will now be merged into one as I continue to ramp up YuleLog for Web in favor of YuleLog Legacy.

What does this mean for collectors?

YuleLog for Web

If you're not familiar with YuleLog for Web, it is the latest and greatest version of YuleLog. Among its many benefits are:
  • Your collection is stored safely in the cloud. No more backup files necessary.
  • The Price Guide can be rapidly updated in real time - no more need to wait for the annual update cycle. Currently, I release updates each month. You can follow the updates here in the forums.
  • A dedicated mobile app for YuleLog on iOS and Android. Note: Android version is entering into a closed beta this month. If you're interested, send me an email at [email protected]
  • Custom reports that let you easily create and export reports - see only the fields you're interested in

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

YuleLog Legacy

• This is the version YuleLog has released for many, many years. Most users probably started out using YuleLog Legacy. Hundreds of users have already migrated over.
  • I will continue to release the legacy version as long as I can. However, one of the reasons for developing YuleLog for Web is that the base software (Filemaker Runtime Solutions) for YuleLog Legacy is getting dated. There will come a day when modern operating systems will likely not support this base software any more.
  • Legacy users are strongly encouraged (but not required) to migrate to YuleLog for Web. I offer a free migration service to YuleLog for Web from YuleLog Legacy. All I require is your backup.fmp12 file.
  • To purchase the legacy version, there is a link called "YuleLog Legacy" on the home page of yulelog.com. You can also access the Shopify store page directly at this link.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

To learn more about YuleLog for Web, please visit the FAQ.

If you have absolutely any questions, please post here or send me an email at [email protected]

Happy collecting!

Last edited by Sean Ray; 03/17/24 03:28 PM.