YuleLog Home
Facebook Icon Small Circle YouTube Icon Small Circle  YouTube Icon Small Circle TikTok Icon Small Circle

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 34 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,404
Posts335,234
Members1,591
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
W
Elf
OP Offline
Elf
W
MARK YOUR CALENDARS - SAVE the Date!!
Tag Sale/Yard Sale - Collectibles!! We are having a Collectible Sale at 6019 DeGardin Road, New Franken, WI on Thursday, Friday & Saturday, April 20th thru April 22nd. The sale will be 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. We collected many different things for 30 years and now it all must go. Some things that most people have not seen before. Most of the items are in very good to excellent condition but 99% of the items do not have a box. There will be thousands of regular sized Hallmark Ornaments, Miniature Ornaments and Merry Miniatures, from 1973 thru 2019. There are Kiddie Cars, Stocking Hangers, Music Boxes, Snow Globes, Tree Toppers, Plush, Vintage Store Displays, Cookie Jars, Mitford, Shadow Boxes and Other Displays. In addition there are hundreds of non-ornament, Hallmark pieces. Besides the Hallmark items, there are hundreds of Enesco, Carlton, Hershey's, Campbell's and Coca-Cola ornaments and misc. items. There are also Precious Moments and Dept. 56 Houses (from the Seasons Bay line) and other collectibles! Most of the items will be $1 or $2. The other items will be priced as marked. Trust me, everything is priced to sell. We will accept cash, Venmo or Paypal. If you are a collector - you don't want to miss this collectible tag/yard sale! Any questions, please text me at (920)845-9217.

Idaho
E
YuleLoggers Club Treasurer
Elf VP
Elf VP
E
Idaho
I wish I lived closer!!!

Illinois
YuleLoggers Club Co-Coordinator
Santa's Helper
YuleLoggers Club Co-Coordinator
Santa's Helper
Illinois
Janet says this couple were on a quest to buy every Hallmark ornament ever made and had a lot of prototypes. Sure wish it was closer, but then I'd buy TOO much.

Ted

B
YuleLoggers Club Co-coordinator
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
B
I don't know what they have sold so far, but they had a LOT.

Idaho
E
Elf VP
Elf VP
E
Idaho
Originally Posted By: 88eggs
Janet says this couple were on a quest to buy every Hallmark ornament ever made and had a lot of prototypes. Sure wish it was closer, but then I'd buy TOO much.

Ted

no way! really wish I had lived closer

B
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
B
I asked for a couple of repaints for a friend, and she said they sold all of them on ebay.

I went and it was a lot of old balls, some books, dishes, Enesco, Hersheys, some Here Comes Santa, some Nascar, older cookie jars. All the good stuff was sold before the sale started. A variety of ornaments after all of the older balls. Some bigger Barbie stuff, a couple of older hallmark displays. Snow globes.

A lot of things were presold which when advertised, I thought I would find.

Last edited by beaglebabes; 04/20/23 06:37 PM.

Moderated by  Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard