YuleLog Home
Facebook Icon Small Circle YouTube Icon Small Circle  YouTube Icon Small Circle TikTok Icon Small Circle

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,411
Posts335,260
Members1,591
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
North Carolina
V
VinceL Offline OP
Elf Engineer - Toy Design
OP Offline
V
North Carolina
I would like to post some photos to the forum.

I have tried using both Amazon Photos and Flickr. I cannot get either of these services to give a link to the actual photo that I can use to post a photo on the forum. They only provide a link to their page where my photo is located.

What other free photo hosting services are available that allow you to post a link to the photo itself which will display the photo in a Yulelog post rather than just a link to the page where the photo is located?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Illinois
YuleLoggers Club Co-Coordinator
Santa's Helper
YuleLoggers Club Co-Coordinator
Santa's Helper
Illinois
Vince: I use www.postimage.org. It has always worked for me, but remember that you must add [img] to the front of the link AND [/img] to the end of the link so Yulelog recognizes that it is a photo.

Your Amazon and Flickr images MIGHT work IF you add the [img] and [/img] to the link. I've never tried either one.

Ted

Last edited by 88eggs; 04/25/21 03:29 AM.
North Carolina
V
VinceL Offline OP
OP Offline
V
North Carolina
Originally Posted By: 88eggs
Vince: I use www.postimage.org. It has always worked for me, but remember that you must add [img] to the front of the link AND [/img] to the end of the link so Yulelog recognizes that it is a photo.

Your Amazon and Flickr images MIGHT work IF you add the [img] and [/img] to the link. I've never tried either one.

Ted

Thanks for the reply, Ted.

I did insert the [img] and [/img] tags before and after the link. Unfortunately, that didn't help.

I will try postimage.org.

Moderated by  Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard