YuleLog Home
Facebook Icon Small Circle YouTube Icon Small Circle  YouTube Icon Small Circle TikTok Icon Small Circle

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 37 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,404
Posts335,234
Members1,591
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Michigan
Elf VP
Elf VP
Michigan
 Originally Posted By: btowndude
Isn't it time to update the Buy/Trade/Sell Bulletin Boards? They still say February and it is now April.

They were updated in March but when they did the domain transfer everything was erased. I think they are waiting to do April after they find out if Sean found the March Data so it can be reset.

grahamcracker72
Florida, USA
Elf in Training
Elf in Training
Florida, USA
Hi!

I am a "newbie" and I am having a problem getting access to the Collector's Club forum.

I login with my user id and password but my access is denied.

Any answers?

Jackie88 (aka Barb)

Santa's Little Helper
Illinois
YuleLoggers Club Co-Coordinator
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Illinois
Barb: You must pay your membership dues of $5 to have collector's club access. On the other boards, you have access upon registering. I am the coordinator and keep the membership roster and Jackie88 is not on it. If you wish to join the collector's club, click on JOIN THE YULELOGGERS HALLMARK KEEPSAKE ORNAMENT COLLECTOR'S CLUB at the top of this page (above the Amazon banner) and follow the instructions. You can pay by check or PayPal. If you need any additional help, you can send me a PM (Private Message) by clicking on my user ID 88eggs in the upper left of this post.

Ted

Last edited by 88eggs; 04/16/13 10:44 PM.
Michigan
Elf VP
Elf VP
Michigan
Originally Posted By: 88eggs
Barb: You must pay your membership dues of $5 to have collector's club access. On the other boards, you have access upon registering. I am the coordinator and keep the membership roster and Jackie88 is not on it. If you wish to join the collector's club, click on JOIN THE YULELOGGERS HALLMARK KEEPSAKE ORNAMENT COLLECTOR'S CLUB at the top of this page (above the Amazon banner) and follow the instructions. You can pay by check or PayPal. If you need any additional help, you can send me a PM (Private Message) by clicking on my user ID 88eggs in the upper left of this post.

Ted

Ted

I have been trying to register my MIL and that function of the board will not work for me.

Kevin

grahamcracker72
Shelby Twp Mi
Elf Manager
Elf Manager
Shelby Twp Mi
Hi Ted, I have 6 million days until Christmas on my board. Can you change it for me or tell me how I can. I never had this problem before, we got a new lap top. Thank You.

Sandy Placek - Sandy Dandy

Illinois
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Illinois
Sandy: This problem was explained in a post quite a while back--if I remember correctly, it is because you are using Internet Explorer 8 and no way has been found to correct it in that. I will try to find the post and bump it up for you, but I know it requires you to use some other search engine, like Chrome or Google, or go back to Internet Explorer 7.

Ted

Shelby Twp Mi
Elf Manager
Elf Manager
Shelby Twp Mi
Thank you, Ted. Yes, we have Internet Explorer 8, now. I remember someone talking about the number of days they also had, but don't know the post.

Sandy

Ky
G
Elf
Elf
G
Ky
How come when I try to change my email addy, it tells me it needs to verify my email by sending me an email, which never shows up. Any suggestions?

SC
E
Elf
Elf
E
SC
When will the 2020 Digital Download & DVD combo be available for purchase?

Duncan, OK USA
Yahoo Groups Moderator
Santa's Helper
Yahoo Groups Moderator
Santa's Helper
Duncan, OK USA
Edited. I guess the combo isn't available yet. Since I could see the order info, I assumed it was. Then, started working through it and it wouldn't let me do the combo. My son is encouraging me to just do the download, but I was considering the combo for my peace of mind.

Linda

Last edited by lindafay; 08/23/20 08:07 PM.
Shawnee, KS USA
N
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
N
Shawnee, KS USA
The digital download is available now according to the Yulelog.com homepage.

Sean told me the other day that the DVD printers are behind on getting things done due to the virus. I believe he expects the DVDs to be available soon but he didn't give me a date.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard