YuleLog Home
Facebook Icon Small Circle YouTube Icon Small Circle  YouTube Icon Small Circle TikTok Icon Small Circle

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,411
Posts335,260
Members1,591
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pasadena, CA USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Pasadena, CA USA
25% off shopping day (if you buy over $100, other discounts for lower amounts) with SAVEMORE promo code at checkout. Don't forget to SHIPMAGIC for free shipping over $75 purchase. It's good on the Legacy ornaments (the three in stock) but not the Mickey Through the Years.

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Good thing the code was more than one day . . . placed order tonight for the 3 Legacy ornaments plus the Mary Poppins, Alice and a Deluxe Nightmare Before Christmas Playset . . . (cake decorations) for future grandkids and to play with maybe . . . I have quite the variety of these going on these days . . . smile

Pasadena, CA USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Pasadena, CA USA
The same promo is back so I just bought the other Legacy ornaments that weren't available during the last promo: Mulan, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Chip & Dale. It again wasn't good on Mickey Through the Years nor the Solo Star Wars set. Pooh.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
I'm ticked that Peter Pan isn't on the site yet. I would have loved to buy him today too. Bought MMC (didn't count for the sale), Mulan, Chip 'n Dale, Alien and Wheezy (considering Zero and the Haunted Mansions ghosts already sold out, I'm glad to get it now), and a Pooh nightshirt that I've had my eye on and was already marked down. I would have rather bought Peter Pan though instead of the nightshirt. Saved my $10 off code for later. They screwed up and didn't send it, so they had to send me a makeup code that'll last through the end of the year. I'll save it for a future order.

The Solo set was on sale a few weeks ago. It'll go on sale again, probably. It's a well-sculpted/painted set. They seem to do really good with the Star Wars sets.

Pasadena, CA USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Pasadena, CA USA
Do you know the numbers on these? Both Nightmare Before Christmas and Mickey Mouse state 1 of 10. One of them should be #2.
Wall-E is #3. Roger Rabbit is #4. Chip & Dale #6. Mulan #7.
Odd that we are able to purchase #6 and #7 before #5.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Mickey is 1 of 10, Nightmare is 2 of 10. I remember being very confused when I got the Nightmare one because the tag said 2 of 10 (or something said that somewhere). I wondered if they had screwed up and hadn't secured any of the 1 of 10 for the site. Luckily, they didn't.

I'm crossing my fingers that the Peter Pan I ultimately get will be a good one. So far the photos I've seen of him, he looks odd. Most of the human characters look odd this year, but the two Mulan ornaments look great in the face.

I'm hoping for an Art of Mulan ornament set too. I really want a Shang ornament, and the only figural one I know of is in the Mulan Storybook set.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
All of them are now available except Peter Pan. Hopefully soon.

Jersey Shore
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Jersey Shore
I like the Marvel and Ewok ornaments. Waiting for a sale.

Stan
M
Elf Engineer - Toy Design
Elf Engineer - Toy Design
M
Just saw most of them at the local Disney store. They are mixed in with the Sketchbook ornaments, which will be confusing for customers who may assume that all the ornaments are the same/(lower) price.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard