YuleLog Home
Facebook Icon Small Circle YouTube Icon Small Circle  YouTube Icon Small Circle TikTok Icon Small Circle

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,411
Posts335,260
Members1,591
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
Ornaments show up in my Disney store. I don't think there was anything we haven't seen on line.

Mark
My Ornament Reviews Upd 5/9
Jersey Shore
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Jersey Shore
I see that the Toy Story tea cup ornament is sold out. Didn't get it, as I was waiting for a sale.

Stan
Jersey Shore
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Jersey Shore
I placed an order on Friday using the Save20 code. Bought four Legacy Sketchbook ornaments and the Toy Story Teacup.

Stan
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Free shipping today. My Sketchbook 2018 purchases are almost zero. I need to get the Old Hag from Snow White. And maybe a couple more. Sure haven't spent much this year.

Is Steve Thompson even doing Sketchbook Christmas anymore?

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Finally ordered a few more. 3 more Legacy @ 12.00 plus the Old Hag from Snow White. And the WDW Compass sweatshirt, while the reusable tote is a more colorful design, overall I like it enough @ 25% off and M has been out of stock forever so figured I better get it before it is gone . . . like a roomier sweatshirt. I'll have to keep an eye on the price for the next 2 weeks for price adjustment, I think that is the time frame . . . as the Disneyland one is on sale 50% off . . . while WDW is still regular price but at least the 25% off helps. I had a Fitness Captain America tshirt in my cart for Steven forever it seems and now that I finally made an order it is GONE dang it. Oh well, got him a custom Captain America luggage tag to go with his luggage set for his 21st birthday back in May. Tradition to give the kids a set of luggage on their 21st birthday and say "see ya" and 21 gifts so that helps getting to 21, hard to think up 21 things to buy. haha just kidding on the last part. He no long wears or does much with Disney stuff but still seems to like Captain America and Spiderman tees.

Pasadena, CA USA
Diana* Offline OP
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Pasadena, CA USA
So the $10.50 ornament deal wasn't quite as good as last year's $8.00. But I decided to bite the bullet on a handful of ornaments anyway. I ordered way too much.

Was bummed that the 25% off would not come off the Legacy Star Wars, Marvel, or Sword in the Stone. They are discounted from the original price, but I was hoping to get them for lower. After trying those I just assumed it didn't work for any of the Legacy, but after reading your note Deana, saw that it did work for Wall-E, and maybe some others. Oh well.

Also bummed it didn't work on the Mickey Through the Years. I'm still waiting on several of those.

And I realized too late I missed Wreck It Ralph. Dang! It just never showed up in my ornament search.

But the good news was I ordered the Headless Horseman at 25% off. So overall I'm a happy camper.

Noticed that the Nightmare Before Christmas Jack & Sally Legacy Anniversary ornament is gone from the website again. I hope it sold out. These have been around a long time for something advertised as limited.

The Toy Story Teacup is also gone.

When will the Peter Pan Legacy ornament be released? I'm hoping I didn't miss it!

Jersey Shore
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Jersey Shore
My order arrived last week. The 90th Anniv Mickey Legacy has some paint defects, and the Toy Story teacup was broken from it base. I decided to fix the TS teacup since it is now sold out, but contact the Disney Store about getting a new Mickey 90th ornament. My other three Legacy ornaments, Marvel, Star Wars, and Chip & Dale all looked good.

Stan
Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
They finally put the Peter Pan legacy ornament up this morning. They also added Oliver and Company, Prince John, Bolt, and one more Parks ornament up.

They had a special limited edition Mickey ornament, but I didn't think it was worth $25 since it's literally a colorway of an old sculpt. It sold out quickly.

TX
Elf VP
Elf VP
TX
Welp I finally bit the bullet. Between Hallmark Keepsake and Sketchbook ornaments, I told myself last year I did not need any more Disney ornaments. I refrained from even looking at the website. I had absolutely no clue what offerings there were this year and surprisingly I was ok with that. And then we went to the the "World" last week. And right there in one of the shops on Main Street in all its Christmas glory were the park exclusives as well as the sketchbook ornaments. Need and want are two very different things and just like that my willpower went out the window. It didn't help having my 3 year old squealing over each and every ornament "Oh mama, we need this for the Disney tree."

Of course everything was full price and I did not feel like carting a bunch of fragile ornaments home in my suitcase. So today I placed my order for a mere 15 ornaments. At least they were on sale and I had a 20% off coupon. They averaged out to $9.60 with tax. So really I was saving money not just spending it! Furthermore, I can't believe I almost let myself miss out on adding Merlin to my collection. Sword in the Stone was one of my favorites when I was a kid! From this moment on I will never do anything crazy like that again wink

~ Liz ~

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
I just accept my addiction. wink

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard