YuleLog Home
Facebook Icon Small Circle YouTube Icon Small Circle  YouTube Icon Small Circle TikTok Icon Small Circle

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 24 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,411
Posts335,260
Members1,591
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Ruh roh!

https://www.shopdisney.com/mickey-mouse-...release-1461426

Hmm...to buy or not to buy... $29.95 a month. Yikes!

These are like the Vinylmation, it seems because this one has an artist signature on it, and Steve Thompson didn't do it. I think Vinylmation does that. I have zero Vinylmation, but I've seen Youtube videos about it.

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
I was just thinking yesterday how nice it was that I didn't have any monthly series going on right now. Then you post this? Why couldn't you keep it to yourself? wink

I believe this is a $10 a month increase over the last series they had, but it is a 2 ornament series, so it sort of makes sense. Still, with the bills that have come in over the last couple of months...yikes!!

I think I would jump on this if we had some idea what the entire series would include like they've done in the past. If there were a lot of potentially great ornaments, then I would jump in. But if I had similar things already, it would be easy to pass.

Mark
My Ornament Reviews Upd 5/9
M
Elf Engineer - Toy Design
M

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
There are pins, too? Augh!

Still, I wish we could see more than just January and February.

Seriously, thanks for the second link.

Mark
Jersey Shore
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Jersey Shore
So Plane Crazy and Steamboat Willie are the first two. I'll skip these, but I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of the year will be.

Stan
Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Originally Posted By: JerseyVike
So Plane Crazy and Steamboat Willie are the first two. I'll skip these, but I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of the year will be.

They're actually both January's theme. February's theme is Art Deco. wink

I just noticed that it says we'll get them on the third Saturday of every month.

Oh, so we're finally committing to a time this year, huh? New Year's resolution, Disney?

Saturday's a weird day to have a release. Again, my obsessive stalking on the Shop Disney site. I told you folks I check them daily.

I'm still debating. I would love to know February's Art Deco Mickey. This could get very interesting... Hopefully it won't sell out before the "Coco" pre-order code comes in. If all goes well, I can score the January & February ones for $10 off.

It is insulting that the February stuff is pictured except the ornament set.

Pasadena, CA USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Pasadena, CA USA
Is the plane a full-sized ornament, or a mini? Wish there was a place to see these in person.
I think I'm going to pass on these and just admire them online. But I really do love vintage Mickey, so it's hard for me to pass. I'll be getting the Hallmark fairy monthly series, and that's enough for the time being.

Thanks for the heads-up though, and the links. Much appreciated. It feels good to be informed.

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
Originally Posted By: luckdragon

If you scroll down on the second link shared (not the one you shared), on the right hand side, there is a bigger box that says "Mickey Through the Years: Commemorate Mickey Mouse's legacy with collector ornament sets." Inside the box is a two piece Steamboat Willie set. From something I saw when I was looking at the link earlier, I believe that is the February release in the series.

Mark
Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Originally Posted By: carstairs38

If you scroll down on the second link shared (not the one you shared), on the right hand side, there is a bigger box that says "Mickey Through the Years: Commemorate Mickey Mouse's legacy with collector ornament sets." Inside the box is a two piece Steamboat Willie set. From something I saw when I was looking at the link earlier, I believe that is the February release in the series.

Ahh. I was on my phone the first time I looked, and that image didn't show up. I can see it on my computer though. Thanks! I like it better than the Art Deco look. Too much yellow.

I wonder if Hallmark will have a special Mickey ornament to honor his 90th...

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.

Had to look a second time. Was looking on the left the first time. Duh. Need more coffee. Thanks, Mark~!!!

I may have to dig out my Disney Treasure's DVD Tin of the Black & White MM Shorts and watch some today and see what "possibilities" lie ahead for this series.

I think I have to get the first in the series for sure. With the "how to fly" as Steven is majoring in Aeronautical Engineering. How can I not buy it? haha smile

Was watching PBS "The American Experience" that I had recorded the other day. Imagine how I felt when I saw it was Part TWO and I didn't have a Part One to watch? Checked my Direct guide online and it isn't airing in the foreseeable future. The 2 hours in Part Two was very interesting. Didn't know about the protests about Song of the South, some of the early strikes @ Disney Art Studios (paint & ink shop) . . . lots of Walt history.

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
While I don't think they will go all in, 12 months, with only black & white, several Mickey's have been done in previous series. Repeats? Similar but not the same with non-Steve Thompson artist.

Would they do a Mickey's Runaway Brain version for October?

Two Gun Mickey. I don't think any of the other series have touched upon that one. I think they did the one with Mickey on the horse but it wasn't a Two Gun representation. I think.

Seems they already have done Brave Little Tailor . . . Sorcerer Mickey, Modern/Current Mickey and MM Club themed one too, Partners Statue with Walt, etc. Mine are all packed away and I don't have photos handy to refresh memory on them either.

Maybe a Santa Mickey for December or not.

Patriotic Mickey for July.

I have the Mickey Thru the Years snowglobe from the Parade of Dreams and the same but slightly different minus the Mickey Ears and has the Runaway Brain Mickey finial and then a jar candle holder base for Yankee Candles or similar size with various Mickey's on it. Nifty Nineties, Steamboat, Brave Little Tailor, Sorcerer, Tuxedo . . . they all seem to use the same tried and true Mickey's "thru the years".

Guess time will tell.

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
P.S. The Plush for January is already Sold Out. Wow. That was fast. From the photos, seems it has Mickey impressions of Steamboat Willie embossed into/on the black part of the fabric. And the foot has Walt's Quote, embroidered on the foot. Don't like how the thread skips from end of one word to beginning of next word. Series 1 of 12 patch on other foot. Easy to pass on even IF it wasn't sold out.

Hmmmmm I don't collect plush per se . . . but with the silver/black/white . . . I guess it is alright but then I don't collect plush. Pins and mugs + ornament all show as available.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
I liked the plush except for the Mickey impressions all over it. Not that I need a plush. I can't see that orange February Mickey selling quick like that though.

The mugs would get old quick. It's nice that they're stackable, but imagine twelve of them...no thank you.

I'll stick with my classic Pooh mugs. They came from the Disney Store website (Parks authentic mugs) and are lovely.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Free shipping today. Man...that "wait until free shipping promo" to decide came quickly...

But, the ornament has sold out, so I don't have to worry about it. wink I tried it since I had a $10 off code for an issue back in November. It lets me get to the check out stage and then says they had to update my bag since some items sold out. So, either it sold out or there's an issue.

Luckily, this is the series I'm least excited about since Hallmark basically has the same idea but are much cheaper in this case. It's at least $5 overpriced. I have a hunch the "limit 5" is the issue. People buying to resell. *shrugs*

M
M
Originally Posted By: Diana*
Is the plane a full-sized ornament, or a mini?

Item No. 6505056633940P

Limited Release
Set of two Sketchbook Ornaments
Includes Mickey Mouse as seen in Walt Disney's Plane Crazy (1928), plus Mickey's plane
The bare necessities

Resin
Mickey 4'' H
Plane 2 1/2'' L
Imported

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Free shipping today. Man...that "wait until free shipping promo" to decide came quickly...

But, the ornament has sold out, so I don't have to worry about it. wink I tried it since I had a $10 off code for an issue back in November. It lets me get to the check out stage and then says they had to update my bag since some items sold out. So, either it sold out or there's an issue.

Luckily, this is the series I'm least excited about since Hallmark basically has the same idea but are much cheaper in this case. It's at least $5 overpriced. I have a hunch the "limit 5" is the issue. People buying to resell. *shrugs*

Oops. Oh well. I was surprised with the 5 limit vs the old 2 limit . . . IF I decide I really want it . . . there is always eBay. I honestly don't see this series or pretty much any of the other monthly series selling like hotcakes but then I don't really look on eBay . . . but I'm thinking very few go for "that" much to offset the original cost, eBay fees Plus PayPal fees. Not much room left for profit for all the trouble.

Pasadena, CA USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Pasadena, CA USA
Thanks mtwnmk for the size info on the plane. That answers that.

I'm shocked it sold out so quickly, but I think you are right Luckdragon that it is probably in part due to allowing people to order 5 of the limited item (and most likely for resale). Since they are already starting high, that will be a hefty resale price.

I'm ok about it selling out and not getting it. I have tons of Mickey in my collection from Hallmark over the years.

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Just ordered.

Not sold out.

Time will tell.

Pre-ordered Coco DVD and the Coco puzzle . . . so 10% off the ornament set and the puzzle.

FREESHIP.

Last series . . . I think I only bought 4 of them, and wish I had only bought 3, regretted one of them. So, we'll see with this series. The first 2-3 monthly series I bought them all, now that I've broken the pattern . . . it will be easy to skip & pick & choose favorites only. Pretty sure I'll get February too.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
I guess it was glitching this morning. I went ahead and ordered it with my $10 off code and the free shipping. Not sure if I'll buy all or not. The second one, maybe since I'll need something to use the $10 off $40 code (I love the Donald Duck watch they have with the moving hands like the old Mickey watches, but it's only $30).

I just wish they had just done a single ornament for $19.99 instead of including a mini. I've got nothing for "Plane Crazy," so I don't mind getting this and saving the $10 off too.

Deana, Toys R Us sells those Ravensburger puzzles for Coco. Sometimes, they'll have Ravensburger for 20% off, and they have more designs than what is on the site. In case you are in the market for another "Coco" puzzle. wink

I'm still waiting for Shop Disney to get this puzzle:
https://smile.amazon.com/Disney-Aladdin-Jasmine-Anniversary-Signature/dp/B06X8ZRYXM/

I have the Signature Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Sorcerer Mickey, and Dumbo puzzles, and I really want this one. Dragging their feet...

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
I missed the free shipping. I was happy when I thought it was sold out since that would mean I wouldn't have to decide about the series at all. smile

I really wish they would release all of them for us to see and make up my mind.

Mark
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
I saw a very poor quality picture on a Disney facebook group, that had the 12 Months of Mickey pins and plush . . . well the photo had the 12 months but only thru July or August were even half way clear enough to see . . . and pretty much a "fill in" repeated representation the rest of the year. That said . . . it didn't help me at all given what we know with January and February as to what those pictures don't reveal about March thru ??? ornament "sets". IF I come across it again, I'll try to share here and maybe y'all will be better detectives at analyzing the pin/plush "release" photo than I am. Granted, I didn't spend much time with it nor did I try to enlarge or zoom in on it either. smile

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Mine arrived last night. Haven't opened yet. Box 50% larger. All 12 will be storage space "hogs" when combined.

Here is the pic . . . popped back up again. Hope link to image works.

oops didn't work.

Last edited by Qwackertoo; 01/27/18 07:22 PM.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Got mine today, and the box is huge, but it�s pretty. Better quality box this year. Ornament�s nice, and the mini was bigger than I thought it would be.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
For anyone still interested, it is a free shipping day today on Shop Disney. Code is FREESHIP

Mickey Through the Years #1 is still available too.

Pasadena, CA USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Pasadena, CA USA
If the Coco code was good, I would get the Mickey through the Years, but it's another 3 or more weeks before that is emailed.

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
I saw this yesterday morning, and I was going to order it yesterday, but then I forgot. Oh well.

Mark
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
I think the early access to Friends & Family 25% code starts maybe today OR tomorrow . . . so maybe there will be a code that works for this Saturday, I don't have a calendar handy but pretty sure it will be 3rd Saturday of February . . .

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
It will indeed.

Mark
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Wow. I finally got around to opening my January ornament box. haha . . . VERY nice. Very nice packaging too. Looking forward to February this weekend. Very glad I bought it. Not saying I'm committing to all 12 but #1 is a Winner . . . #2 looks good too online anyways.

Now to haul a bunch of other Christmas stuff to storage and get these stacks of boxes outta my house. Rainy yucky day but at least it isn't freezing temps like it has been these last few weeks.

Pasadena, CA USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Pasadena, CA USA
How long is the Friends and Family code using Disney Visa going to be good? Will it end before the February ornament release, or do you think they'll coincide? It's hard waiting for the third Saturday in a month. LOL.

I've done a test and the promo code works on the January Mickey through the Years ornament, and the few old 2017 stock remaining, as well as on the Disney Parks light up castle. But I'm holding out on finishing my basket to see if perhaps can add Feb ornament for one free shipping.

Pasadena, CA USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Pasadena, CA USA
Ah, never mind. Just found a line that states that Friends and Family ends Monday. I hope the code will work on the new release to make a nice discount, especially since these are pricey to begin with.

Here I've been saying I'll pass and now I'm lined up to buy two. LOL.

Mark, do you have enough in your basket for free shipping, or do you want to combine orders?

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
How long is the Friends and Family code using Disney Visa going to be good? Will it end before the February ornament release, or do you think they'll coincide? It's hard waiting for the third Saturday in a month. LOL.

I got 10% off the January ornament with the usual DRVCMEMBER code . . . but 25% for February will be much nicer. smile

And I was thinking . . . with 3rd Saturday releases . . . no way we'll get December installment before Christmas~!

Pasadena, CA USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Pasadena, CA USA
Originally Posted By: Qwackertoo
with 3rd Saturday releases . . . no way we'll get December installment before Christmas~!
Good point! Well, they certainly didn't plan ahead.

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
Ah, never mind. Just found a line that states that Friends and Family ends Monday. I hope the code will work on the new release to make a nice discount, especially since these are pricey to begin with.

Here I've been saying I'll pass and now I'm lined up to buy two. LOL.

Mark, do you have enough in your basket for free shipping, or do you want to combine orders?

You do realize that this Saturday is the third Saturday, right? So we will get the February release before the 25% off expires.

I'm still debating on starting this new series. I shouldn't be thinking about it since I am going to be unemployed at the end of April and it is so expensive. So thanks for the offer, but don't wait to order for me.

Of course, if I knew what moments from Mickey's life they'd be highlighting with these ornaments, I might decide to go for it. Seriously, why aren't they telling us what to expect all year?

On a difference note, have we ever had the December release before Christmas? I think I always got mine after Christmas or while I was gone for Christmas. So that isn't anything new, unfortunately.

Mark
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.

On a difference note, have we ever had the December release before Christmas? I think I always got mine after Christmas or while I was gone for Christmas. So that isn't anything new, unfortunately.

Probably iffy at best. Many of the previous monthly series came out the 2nd Monday of the month. I think. And the first 2 series, I'm pretty sure shipped from Memphis, I think this last series shipped from CA . . . but the Memphis ones I'd usually have that Thursday or Friday after ordering them on Monday mornings.

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
Mine always shipped from TN. Wouldn't it be funny if you got yours shipped from CA, but me from TN. Funny and strange.

Mark
Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Mine came from TN...when I paid attention. I�ll confess I didn�t always pay attention. I�ll probably see what happens on Monday to see what new stuff may appear. Still waiting to preorder �The Last Jedi.� I hope they show March on the site tomorrow regardless. And, it�s nice to see them finally acknowledge release dates. Took 4 series to get that. I was pondering the price point and wandered if this series is really meant to replace the water globe series... I didn�t bother with them (I know how water globes behave and lose water, no thank you), but I think they were $29.99. I still would have preferred $19.99 and to leave the mini out. The mini plane is cute, but I would be fine with just Mickey.

Still hoping for a Sorcerer Mickey and really don�t want one from the new animated series.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
He's up!

https://www.shopdisney.com/mickey-mouse-...release-1463771

Next month is "The Band Concert"
https://www.shopdisney.com/characters/mickey-mouse

They made a mistake on that page and have the plush/pins/mug listed as "1920s," but those are 1930s. I might actually get the mug in March. I love that graphic design. This month...nope. Don't like any of it except the ornament. I guess the February mug is okay, but the overall gold color is too much for me.

Tennessee
YuleLoggers Club Co-President
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Tennessee
The 25% didn't seem to work for the February monthly ornament when I added the promo code to my bag. Was anyone able to get the 25% off for this?

Angela

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Not working here either, for February. So I added a January to the cart and it works for January. Go figure. I don't need another January.

Guess it is back to DRVCMEMBER for only 10% for me this month.

Argh.

edit to add: I might try to call later but I really hate going to Disney Customer Service . . . usually an exercise in frustration with ShopDisney but NOT the parks . . . world of difference . . . for 15% difference I'm not sure that price is worth the frustration it will certainly entail.

oops nevermind on that too . . . purchases over 50.00 for that code.

Last edited by Qwackertoo; 02/17/18 03:40 PM.

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
I do like the next one, too. I wish they'd go ahead and tell us what they are all going to be.

Mark
Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Code still won't work. I'm waiting then until "Coco" pre-order code shows up. Hopefully it'll work. If not, then eventually they'll allow "The Last Jedi" to be up for pre-order and it'll have a code. I can use the code to buy it then.

Kind of unfair that the older ornament from last month can be discounted but not this one. If you're going to refuse since this is limited, refuse the other too.

Nothing exciting in terms of new stuff. Couple of pairs of $19.95 socks (no thanks), Wrinkle in Time necklace (nope), Mickey and the Roadster Racers toy set (cute for those who have kids that like it), and Hasbro finally making a boy doll for their Forces of Destiny line (But it's Kylo Ren. Paired with Rey. I would rather see Luke or Han Solo. They're calling them "action figures." Heh. Nice try, but a doll's a doll).

Edit: My apologies, Hasbro. They added a Luke doll today.

Last edited by luckdragon; 02/20/18 01:30 PM.
Jersey Shore
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Jersey Shore
March looks nice. I'd also like to see all of them in advance.

Stan
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
I just checked too. Chat option popped up so thought what the heck.

Said limited no discounts. I said, but I was able to use DRVCMEMBER on January but NOT working for February. Said maybe it was because it was a previous month issue. I said nope, bought January in January. Basically an exercise in frustration and waste of time. I too, will wait for Coco reward certificate. IF I miss it, then so be it. And then representative went on to tell me to keep a close eye on availability, especially the plush . . . well I think that might be true for the January but seriously doubt February will sell out so fast and have to resort to eBay to buy one . . . I didn't and won't as I'm not collecting those . . . and March, while better looking than February has a vinyl look/finish to it, not a fan.

Yep, waste of time chatting. Probably someone sitting in their pajamas in front of their computer with "canned" replies.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Free shipping today. I was weak and went ahead with my preorder on "The Last Jedi." I'll just hold off on the $10 off $40 order until the last day the code is active to see if there is another free shipping day.

I miss the days of free shipping on $50+ orders.

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
luckdragon, So you caved on the ornament too? I received notice my Coco DVD had shipped, should arrive Tuesday. When do the emails with the 10.00 code come out . . . ? I usually don't pay attention as they always expire so quick I never have a chance to use them, maybe once, others were all wasted. Thanks~!

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
No, I just caved on the blu ray preorder. You should get the email Tuesday morning.

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Thanks~!

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Code arrived today. I have no idea what's going on with it. I popped Steamboat Willie in my bag along with an $8 nightshirt (Disgust! I have the Sadness one and was excited to see that they had that one reduced to $8), The Last Jedi reuseable tote, and then popped in a $20 item to make sure the code was going to work on Steamboat Willie. I might have considered waiting for another free shipping promo, but the Disgust nightshirt being $7.99 really helped since it was $19.99 during the Friends & Family sale when it first caught my eye.

Okay, so the subtotal was a bit under $60, meaning half of that was the Mickey ornament. So, taking Mickey out, it was a $30 subtotal. Anyway, I put in the code, and it took it, but it's not showing any discount on the ornament. Since the code is $10 off $40, that means that it wouldn't work without Mickey, but it's not taking anything off. Very confusing. In my mind's eye, the $10 is coming off that ornament.

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Got mine ordered. Yay.

I actually have package(s) coming today from UPS (Disney) and FedEx . . . and another UPS tomorrow. I feel like it has been a drought on deliveries from USPS, UPS and FedEx in recent weeks. hahahahaha I'm sure "my guys" will be glad to know I'm still alive & kicking~!!!!

I got the ornament set, 2 of the reusable totes with the Compass artwork, 1 for me & 1 for Sarah, really like using these as what would take 10-15 of the flimsy plastic bags from the store I can fit in 2-3 of the reusable and less trips to/from when I remember them . . . Sarah says she learned to faithfully use them especially last year when they were living on the third floor eek . . . and the Little Mermaid Figurine Playset . . . don't often see items with Ariel in her wedding dress and Ursula will go well with my Villains for my Halloween Cake decorations plus it was on sale too. But like luckdragon, my 10.00 was really for the ornament set even IF Disney's Shopping Cart doesn't think so. smile

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
"Coco" arrives for me tomorrow.

I did order "Lady and the Tramp" blu ray on this order to get the free shipping. Even though it's $2 cheaper at places like Target, it saved me shipping cost, so I'm good. It's my second favorite Disney movie, and I wouldn't mind having a digital copy.

One thing that bugs me about reusable totes is that they're marketed to help the environment, but when you receive a case of them in store, most companies individually wrap them in plastic. You have to unwrap each one so they can be sold. So, how is that helping the environment?

The Disney ones though are cute. Especially if they are reduced price.

I did buy the Minnie nightie for the same price as Disgust. And I got these cute lounge pants:
https://www.shopdisney.com/chip-n-dale-lounge-pants-for-women-1455614 Little high, even with the discounted price, but look at their glasses and ties! Awww!

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
"Coco" arrives for me tomorrow.

I did order "Lady and the Tramp" blu ray on this order to get the free shipping. Even though it's $2 cheaper at places like Target, it saved me shipping cost, so I'm good. It's my second favorite Disney movie, and I wouldn't mind having a digital copy.

One thing that bugs me about reusable totes is that they're marketed to help the environment, but when you receive a case of them in store, most companies individually wrap them in plastic. You have to unwrap each one so they can be sold. So, how is that helping the environment?

The Disney ones though are cute. Especially if they are reduced price.

I did buy the Minnie nightie for the same price as Disgust. And I got these cute lounge pants:
https://www.shopdisney.com/chip-n-dale-lounge-pants-for-women-1455614 Little high, even with the discounted price, but look at their glasses and ties! Awww!

I'd guess . . . IF one used them 1-2 times a week x 52 weeks x 3-4 years (in Sarah's case) . . . that is 300-400 times . . . and still going strong . . . vs. say at least 10 plastic throw away bags 1-2 times a week that is like 1,000 times x over same 3-4 years . . . that would be 3-4,000 plastic grocery bags NOT used.

While I've bought her many, many of these bags . . . sometimes by time she goes to Sprouts and Kroger . . . she might easily use 10 bags in one shopping trip, mainly big shopping once a week . . . that even though I've given her various movie themed bags, Lion King being a real favorite of both of us . . . plus a couple of years, probably at least 2, maybe 3 designs for Christmas & Halloween over these years . . . that she even uses Christmas & Halloween year round . . . and always gets lots of compliments on her "cute bags" . . . I've even had kids tap their Mother's in line and point to my "cute bags" . . .

Anyways . . . they always help when you are just 2-3 or 4-5 dollars away from free shipping . . . and she enjoys them and I enjoyed buying them for her. Hoping by time they do Toy Story 4 they'll have one, one of her all time favorite Disney movies and probably the first one I took her to the theater to see as she would have been almost 2 when it came out . . . but I wasn't buying these back when those movies came out . . . IF they even made them for 1 & 2 probably not.

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
Picked up Coco in the store tonight. Haven't used my code for anything yet. Certainly wasn't $40 in the stores that appealed to me. I miss the days of the stores having a mix of merchandise that would appeal to Disney fans of all ages.

Mark
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
At least you still have a store. We haven't had one in almost 15 years. Not even one in the entire state, used to have 2-3 in state. Nearest is Atlanta.

Back then, could get snowglobes, buy Disney Dollars for the kids for trips, of course stuff for the kids, pins (sometimes), even nicer clothing for adults like Reyn Spooner Hawaiian shirts with a Disney twist . . . Halloween costumes . . . lots of other stuff. And now of course Christmas ornaments in person would be nice, back then, unfortunately, I was "staying true" to Hallmark and probably missed a lot of great ornaments, I know I missed some Sketchbooks from the 2000's due to "staying true". frown

What I'd like to have IF I had a huge enough room, would be some of the Disney store fixture figurines~!!!! haha

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
I lost my local Disney Store in 2008, a few months after the first Sketchbook ornaments came out in 2007. I remember getting a catalog in the mail from the Disney Store that showed their Christmas ornaments, saying they were on sale 3 for a certain price (I can't remember, I just remember the "3 for" part). I wanted the Pongo/Perdita ornament in front of the window and the Baloo/Mowgli ornament. When I got to the store, I picked out a third (Jiminy Cricket). Then, poof, the store was gone. I didn't start ordering them online until...probably 2011 since I wasn't a big online shopper for a long time and just bought things in stores, so it never dawned on me to look for a Disney Store website. So, I feel you about missing out on some.

"Coco" showed up! laugh

I also got this beautiful Ravensburger puzzle today!
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B078PLHK43/

I've bought a few puzzles from Amazon that are Ravensburger that I've never seen in stores. There's a UK seller on Amazon called Englishpostbox UK, and I love that seller! They ship so quickly with free shipping, and they package the puzzles in the perfect sized box. I'm not sure if they sell these Ravensburger Disney puzzles are available in the US. I've seen the Pixar Ravensburger ones in various stores, but I've never seen the Disney ones. Amazon has a few in stock now (they haven't before and not of this one yet), so maybe they're coming here? Typically, the seller charges around $23 for a puzzle like this. A Ravensburger 1000 piece puzzle in the US is $19.99, so $23 is not too shabby (especially considering the shipping's free). I do wish the Disney Store website had these. They make several pretty ones. I have a Cinderella one from them where she's transforming into the ballgown, and the ballgown is actually silver like it is in the movie (instead of blue like Disney markets it).

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Nice puzzle. I love buying puzzles. Especially Disney, both Ravensburger & Thomas Kinkade and of course Hallmark ornament puzzles plus a few others.

I still need to do the puzzle in my signature and have since added the Mickey one too that is similar in style & era . . . and have them framed.

One thing about puzzles . . . we can start one . . . then I go to bed . . . and wake up in the morning and it is COMPLETE. Steve can't stop it seems once he starts on a puzzle. 500, 750, 1000 . . . 3D . . . . it doesn't seem to matter. haha

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Only thing I don't like about puzzles is trying to find a place to store them after finishing. I'm not a framer since I like putting them together over and over again. I wish they had smaller boxes. Target sells some Ceaco puzzles in smaller boxes than Wal-Mart, Amazon, Toys R Us, Hobby Lobby, etc. Same puzzles, but the boxes are smaller. Shame that the ones they're selling I have no interest in or already have (like the Thomas Kinkade Disney ones).

I have almost all of the 750 piece Thomas Kinkade Disney puzzles. I'm missing Snow White and Pinocchio.

Even have a Pinterest of the puzzles:
https://www.pinterest.com/luckdragon9/puzzles-i-love/

My Disney Store order shipped! Says it'll be here on Friday. Quickest they've done in a long time.

B
YuleLoggers Club Co-coordinator
Santa's Helper
YuleLoggers Club Co-coordinator
Santa's Helper
B
I also make a lot of puzzles and put them in Ziploc bags, back in their original boxes.

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
Now I want that puzzle. Thanks, I think. (Not that I've put a puzzle together in a couple of decades, but I want it.)

Mark
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Now I want that puzzle. Thanks, I think. (Not that I've put a puzzle together in a couple of decades, but I want it.)

Mark, Me too~! Since you collect pins, do you remember or perhaps have some of the pins from the 100 Years set, I think the first set, that most/all of those posters were represented by a pin each in that set? They were like perfect little replicas of the posters. I think we have most of them . . . and then some of the pins from the set(s) went down to like 1.99 in the store that made great traders for the kids back then on our trips.

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
WOW 1:05 p.m. central text says my package was just delivered on my front porch . . . and my UPS usually never runs this early . . . barely 48 hours since I ordered. Fastest time in a long time from Disney . . . probably since well before they changed from DisneyStore.com to ShopDisney.com and messed with things that weren't broken to begin with . . . IMO . . . smile

I best be retrieving it ASAP as it has been so rainy here the schools have been letting out because of flash flood warnings~!!! Tuesday, I accidentally let CoCo and the lithos sit out all night as UPS came later, as usual, and then promptly forgot about them. ooops

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Wow! That's impressive! I'm due to get most of my order tomorrow. I thought it was the whole order until I got an email from Shop Disney saying my order shipped. I thought maybe I got lucky and they were shipping "The Last Jedi" early (sorry, but I'm obsessed with that movie since it has been years since I've seen a movie paced that well, and I'm super impressed by the writer's ability to pace that story). Nope. "Lady and the Tramp" blu ray shipped separately.

Did you like the ornament?

Ha, sorry Mark for tempting you with the puzzle. Blame Amazon. They had it at the bottom of the screen recommending it. As soon as I saw it (and saw the seller), I bought it. It must be brand new since it's got no reviews on any site and I've never seen it before (and Amazon has a lot of Disney puzzles on my recommendation list). I tried to do some research to see if I could find a release date. Saw it on ebay for a similar price from the UK, but the shipping was really high. So, makes me love my seller on Amazon even more. I'm sure they'll get it back in stock. I may choose it as my next puzzle to work...

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
Originally Posted By: Qwackertoo

Mark, Me too~! Since you collect pins, do you remember or perhaps have some of the pins from the 100 Years set, I think the first set, that most/all of those posters were represented by a pin each in that set? They were like perfect little replicas of the posters. I think we have most of them . . . and then some of the pins from the set(s) went down to like 1.99 in the store that made great traders for the kids back then on our trips.

I actually started collecting pins years after they started with the set you are talking about, so I don't have any of them. I wish I had a few, but I haven't tried to track them down or buy them off ebay. Obviously, I don't want them that much.

Mark
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Wow! That's impressive! I'm due to get most of my order tomorrow. I thought it was the whole order until I got an email from Shop Disney saying my order shipped. I thought maybe I got lucky and they were shipping "The Last Jedi" early (sorry, but I'm obsessed with that movie since it has been years since I've seen a movie paced that well, and I'm super impressed by the writer's ability to pace that story). Nope. "Lady and the Tramp" blu ray shipped separately.

Did you like the ornament?

Ornament is very nice . . . especially the miniature Steamboat. The paint job isn't perfect near Mickey's hat and his left ear and his ending of his nose @ his face. I'd say it is almost perfect. But very nice sculpt and the black/white is such a contrast to their usual colorful Sketchbook line. I'm happy to have this one in my collection but man these boxes are HUGE. Very nicely done . . . the paint/color seems almost more like a wash than the usual paint technique/colors to give it more of that time era look of color . . . IF they had painted with a thicker more pigmented grey-white it would have looked like they were trying too hard or something. This is the right touch except the tiny little flaws in the ear & nose but it is very, very minor.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
The little steamboat is cute. Better than the plane, but I like March's little mini ornament even more. That one looks cute, and "The Last Jedi" will help me save $10 off that. So, I had a replacement code for "Cars 3" that saved me $10 off January, "Coco" helped save $10 off February, and "The Last Jedi" will save $10 off March.

Alas, I don't think I'll get lucky for April. Obviously these aren't selling very well, so maybe let it lie for a month or two and hope for a discount day.

I do like the Steamboat Willie ornament more than the Plane Crazy one, and I definitely think it's better than the Steamboat Willie from Moments That Made Disney.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
If anyone was interested in that Ravensburger puzzle, Amazon has it back in stock from the seller I bought it from: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B078PLHK43/

I can vouch for the seller. Very reliable, fast shipping, great box sized perfectly for the puzzle, honest/fair price too.

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Did it actually ship from the UK?

Tempted.

I did see in "new" items @ ShopDisney kitchen canisters, ceramic, same theme of movie posters. I certainly don't need any new canisters . . . new set of Stainless Tramontina . . . new set of the Hallmark Marjolein Bastin from years ago that sit new and unused on top of refrig . . . the bird themed ones . .. I should sell them . . . very nice but so fragile and shipping would be a PITN. haha

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Yes, it ships from the UK. You don't get tracking information from them, but I have bought from that seller three times. No issues.

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Ordered. Will save it for the family to work on in December. Although I'm sure Steve will stay up all night and have it finished by time I wake up the next morning. smile

Thanks for the heads up.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
You're welcome! laugh I'm sure you'll be happy with the seller. Their reviews are excellent.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
March is up:
https://www.shopdisney.com/mickey-mouse-monthly-magic

Next month is the Brave Little Tailor.

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
I just don't get why people/collectors are going so crazy for the monthly plush. There were dozens of posts on facebook of people searching yesterday both here in the US and in the UK.

Not a fan of the vinyl looking feet/nose etc.

Not that I'd have room to store or put such things . . . to each their own but while I can maybe see the draw to the first one . . . but IF I had gone for it that I would have stopped with just one.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
In Disney's quest to continue trying to make the site less user-friendly (right on track), they changed the "new" button. If you click it, you go to "new arrivals." Which shows categories of featured brands, top categories, whatever. Only cool thing on there is the "coming soon" portion. Maybe we'll get a sneak of the new Sketchbooks from that page.

Anyway, to get to the regular New Arrivals, you go through a few buttons, but let me post a quick link to help folks:
https://www.shopdisney.com/new?sort=startDate&order=desc

That's all new products, sorted by "newest." You still get the repeats, so it's not perfect, but this makes it more like what we're used to.

I ordered Band Concert during a free shipping promo combined with my $10 off $40 (didn't work on the ornament, but I'm considering it as working on the ornament) from pre-ordering "The Last Jedi." Supposed to show up on Saturday. Now, I won't have a code for the April one. Will have to play it by ear. Shouldn't sell out, so maybe I can wait for a special. Maybe Memorial Day will have a sale.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
New "The Incredibles 2" ornament set launched today:

https://www.shopdisney.com/incredibles-2-ornament-set-1470465

Not limited, so should work with promo codes (not that there is a site-wide code right now).

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
Nice. Which reminds me, I need to rewatch the first movie before the second one comes out in June.

Mark
Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
I'm excited for the movie. One of my cousins is counting down the days since it's his favorite Pixar film. It's in my top 5, for sure (Inside Out is #1). Took forever for a sequel, and honestly, it should be the easiest for sequels. They could do prequels too or other superhero movies in that universe. Frozone would be a great character to have a stand-alone movie.

Seeing the Hallmark ornaments on Facebook is making me think I won't be buying this set. I'm lucky enough to have an ornament from the Disney Parks that has the entire Incredibles family. Got it cheap since Mrs. Incredible's head had fallen off (with shipping less than $5).

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
April's up: https://www.shopdisney.com/mickey-mouse-...release-1470879

No idea what May's ornament is. They have an animation of Steamboat Willie instead of a picture of the ornament up. frown

Plane Crazy finally sold out though.

And the site-wide discount won't work on the Brave Little Tailor. frown

Tennessee
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Tennessee
I bought mine today and the incredible set which did allow the discount... yippee!

Angela

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
If Plane Crazy sold out, I guess it is too late to start the series. (No one offer me a copy they have or remind me about ebay or Amazon. I can't start this series. I can't, I can't, I can't!!)

Mark
Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
I figured out next month's release. It's written in the description for the Brave Little Tailor:

"Please come back in May to view next month's selection of The Sorcerer's Apprentice from Walt Disney's Fantasia (1940), not yet available"

I knew that Sorcerer's Apprentice was going to be a part of this series. I mean, was there anyone who didn't think this was going to be here? I'm guessing the mini will be a broom holding water buckets.

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
You prediction of the mini ornament makes sense to me.

Mark
Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
#5 Fantasia is up:
https://www.shopdisney.com/mickey-mouse-...release-1472038

I was technically awake when these finally showed up at around 3:40 AM on the East Coast. I was not amused, but I wanted the plush this month, and I got it! I didn't buy the ornament though. I keep hoping for a cheaper price.

Anyway, next month's is Mickey and the Beanstalk.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
#6 Mickey and the Beanstalk is up:
https://www.shopdisney.com/mickey-mouse-...release-1474931
I definitely think the Disney Storybook Classics Mickey and the Beanstalk ornament is much nicer, but the mini here is adorable! I think they have more of a knack with object miniatures than character ones (I can't stand the faces on the character ones; they look like monkeys). If they did an icon miniature set, kind of like what Hallmark's currently doing (they did the glass slipper last year and have the Genie lamp this year), I would buy that set.

They didn't list next month's! *sniffles* It just says come back in July for the next one.

I'll admit I stayed up last night to buy the plush again (it grew on me). It already sold out. I have zero interest in the 1970s one next month. You can see the 1970s collection on this page:
https://www.shopdisney.com/mickey-mouse-monthly-magic

Pasadena, CA USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Pasadena, CA USA
I agree, the mini harp is fabulous. If it was sold separately I would buy it in a heartbeat. Or in a set of other minis like you suggested. But I don't need another Mickey ornament, and the price together with adding shipping and taxes is too much so I'll pass.

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
I might have bought the June plush IF I'd have even given it a thought this weekend. Ooops.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Well, apparently I didn't get the June plush. They sent me an email saying the item I bought isn't available to be filled. frown

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
How frustrating, especially since your stayed up very late or woke up extremely early to buy it.

I think in all the years of my Disney ordering that has happened once on one of the sketchbook ornaments in 2016 or 2017.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Oh, that�s playing dirty! #7 is �Pluto�s Christmas Tree�: https://www.shopdisney.com/mickey-mouse-...release-1479592

Next month is Mickey Mouse Club. Earlier this week, Shop Disney called me and offered early access over the phone for the July plush since I missed out on the June plush. I declined the offer since I don�t like the 70s plush. I�m not big on the 80s plush either. At least I got the May one since the 50s plush is my favorite (at least without seeing September-December).

As for the monthly ornaments, I have a plan. I preordered �Infinity War� and �Solo.� Both have $10 off $40 offers. Shop Disney won�t take a discount from the ornaments, but they count toward your $40 purchase, so I plan to buy 2 st a time with some other merchandise and will consider the monthly ornaments as losing $5 each. Before long, �The Incredibles 2� should have the same offer, so I�ll do the same. That�ll get me through September�s release since I already have January-March.

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
I read it sold out almost immediately. Most popular Christmas cartoon is the reason they speculated.

So far I only have the first one, Plane Crazy. And I think they said it and Pluto's Christmas Tree is only the second sell out from this series and Plane Crazy didn't sell out as fast as July installment.

Tennessee
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Tennessee
Wow, and I really wanted this month's. Can't believe it sold out that fast!

Angela

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Impressive. Depressing since now they'll assume $29.99 is a great price for that ornament, but impressive nonetheless. Most of these people probably bought the five limit to resell. I wish limiteds were always 1 per at the beginning.

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
Nice ornament set. Glad I'm not collecting the series since I definitely would have missed out on this one. Didn't even think to look for it.

Mark
Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
It's back in stock this morning. I just bought it along with the Legacy ornaments now in stock: Roger and Benny (so excited), Mickey Mouse, and Wall-E and Eve.

Hurts to pay that much, but just in case it is super popular, I would rather get it now. Honestly, I think they screwed up in the coding. It just seemed unrealistic that Steamboat Willie and Fantasia were still in stock but this one sold out fast since it wasn't that remarkable. They've made Mickey with presents before, and they've done Dale as the Santa candle before.

I'll bite the bullet on the price too since it is my favorite Mickey cartoon.

Tennessee
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Tennessee
Happy Dance -- I was able to order it as well!

Angela

Jersey Shore
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Jersey Shore
Waiting for more Sketchbook ornaments before placing an order. Hopefully soon.

Stan
Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Really great day to play catch-up on this series! The Band Concert (March), Brave Little Tailor (April), Fantasia (May), and Mickey and the Beanstalk (June) are all an extra 40% off with the code BONUS40! The code will not work on Steamboat Willie (February) or Pluto's Christmas Tree (July). Won't work tomorrow either on Mickey Mouse Club (August)...well...unless they decide to be nice or make a mistake.

So happy! Bought the three I was missing: Brave Little Tailor, Fantasia, and Mickey and the Beanstalk. I've been telling them in reviews since Plane Crazy that they priced these at least $5 too high and that's why they set around for so long. My code for preordering Infinity War hadn't shown up yet, so I had to call. They're saying it should show up tomorrow. So, I can score MMC paired with something else at least $10. And use the Solo code next month for September's release. By then, I feel like "The Incredibles 2" will have the same offer, and I can get the October (or maybe November) release. Then, just will have two left. Nice when things work out.

Edit: Steamboat Willie shows a sold out message if you try to add it to your cart, so that's most likely the reason why it is not counting for the 40% off sale.

Pasadena, CA USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Pasadena, CA USA
Thanks to Amanda's awesome enabling I bought Band Concert, Brave Little Tailor, Fantasia, and Mickey and the Beanstalk (the one I wanted the most since it had a second character - the harp - in the set) all for 40% off. Christmas came early. LOL.

I had previously purchased Plane Crazy at 25% off. I'm missing Steamboat Willie, but have several ornaments of that so it's not such a big deal. I'm holding out hope the next several issues will also get a sale as I agree, the original retail price is too high. They allowed multiple purchases on all but Mickey & the Beanstalk, so I bought an extra of Band Concert and Sorcerer's Apprentice to hit the $75 free shipping promo. Hoping these will be able to be sold for at least box price at some point to level out the prices paid out for the collection.

Still waiting on getting Nightmare Before Christmas in the Legacy collection, again hoping to hit a good sale. I showed my son the Wall-E and he really liked it. I think they did an awesome job on Roger Rabbit with Benny. Really liking that collection so far.

I hope tomorrow brings more Sketchbook ornaments on the site. So eager to see what will be new in the line.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC

I hope tomorrow brings more Sketchbook ornaments on the site. So eager to see what will be new in the line.

I'm hoping for more tomorrow. There's no way this is the entire line simply due to the over-abundance of "Beauty and the Beast" ornaments.

The August ornament was kind of released yesterday. Same issue as last month, so we have to wait until they fix the issue and people can actually buy it: https://www.shopdisney.com/mickey-mouse-...release-1481379

September's release will be Mickey's Christmas Carol.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Issue has been fixed!

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Folks can now buy Band Concert, Brave Little Tailor, Fantasia, and Mickey and the Beanstalk for $14.99 by taking advantage of the current sale where you get an extra 25% off. That makes them half off the retail.

Pasadena, CA USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Pasadena, CA USA
Thanks for the notice about this on here and facebook. I called Disney to get a credit because back when I bought these, the 25% off didn't work on these ornaments. I paid a little under $18 a piece. Disney was very good about honoring the sale price and are sending me a credit to be used on my next purchase.

btw - Fantasia Sorcerer's Apprentice sold out.

I asked the rep on the phone if these are only sold online or if in stores or at the parks as well, but she said that info wasn't provided to them. Anybody know?

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
I haven't seen anything about these in my local store, and I've been in several times this year. My guess is they are only sold on line.

Mark
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard