YuleLog Home
Facebook Icon Small Circle YouTube Icon Small Circle  YouTube Icon Small Circle TikTok Icon Small Circle

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 24 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,411
Posts335,260
Members1,591
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
I saw a very poor quality picture on a Disney facebook group, that had the 12 Months of Mickey pins and plush . . . well the photo had the 12 months but only thru July or August were even half way clear enough to see . . . and pretty much a "fill in" repeated representation the rest of the year. That said . . . it didn't help me at all given what we know with January and February as to what those pictures don't reveal about March thru ??? ornament "sets". IF I come across it again, I'll try to share here and maybe y'all will be better detectives at analyzing the pin/plush "release" photo than I am. Granted, I didn't spend much time with it nor did I try to enlarge or zoom in on it either. smile

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Mine arrived last night. Haven't opened yet. Box 50% larger. All 12 will be storage space "hogs" when combined.

Here is the pic . . . popped back up again. Hope link to image works.

oops didn't work.

Last edited by Qwackertoo; 01/27/18 07:22 PM.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Got mine today, and the box is huge, but it�s pretty. Better quality box this year. Ornament�s nice, and the mini was bigger than I thought it would be.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
For anyone still interested, it is a free shipping day today on Shop Disney. Code is FREESHIP

Mickey Through the Years #1 is still available too.

Pasadena, CA USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Pasadena, CA USA
If the Coco code was good, I would get the Mickey through the Years, but it's another 3 or more weeks before that is emailed.

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
I saw this yesterday morning, and I was going to order it yesterday, but then I forgot. Oh well.

Mark
My Ornament Reviews Upd 5/9
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
I think the early access to Friends & Family 25% code starts maybe today OR tomorrow . . . so maybe there will be a code that works for this Saturday, I don't have a calendar handy but pretty sure it will be 3rd Saturday of February . . .

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
It will indeed.

Mark
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Wow. I finally got around to opening my January ornament box. haha . . . VERY nice. Very nice packaging too. Looking forward to February this weekend. Very glad I bought it. Not saying I'm committing to all 12 but #1 is a Winner . . . #2 looks good too online anyways.

Now to haul a bunch of other Christmas stuff to storage and get these stacks of boxes outta my house. Rainy yucky day but at least it isn't freezing temps like it has been these last few weeks.

Pasadena, CA USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Pasadena, CA USA
How long is the Friends and Family code using Disney Visa going to be good? Will it end before the February ornament release, or do you think they'll coincide? It's hard waiting for the third Saturday in a month. LOL.

I've done a test and the promo code works on the January Mickey through the Years ornament, and the few old 2017 stock remaining, as well as on the Disney Parks light up castle. But I'm holding out on finishing my basket to see if perhaps can add Feb ornament for one free shipping.

Pasadena, CA USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Pasadena, CA USA
Ah, never mind. Just found a line that states that Friends and Family ends Monday. I hope the code will work on the new release to make a nice discount, especially since these are pricey to begin with.

Here I've been saying I'll pass and now I'm lined up to buy two. LOL.

Mark, do you have enough in your basket for free shipping, or do you want to combine orders?

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: Diana*
How long is the Friends and Family code using Disney Visa going to be good? Will it end before the February ornament release, or do you think they'll coincide? It's hard waiting for the third Saturday in a month. LOL.

I got 10% off the January ornament with the usual DRVCMEMBER code . . . but 25% for February will be much nicer. smile

And I was thinking . . . with 3rd Saturday releases . . . no way we'll get December installment before Christmas~!

Pasadena, CA USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Pasadena, CA USA
Originally Posted By: Qwackertoo
with 3rd Saturday releases . . . no way we'll get December installment before Christmas~!
Good point! Well, they certainly didn't plan ahead.

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
Originally Posted By: Diana*
Ah, never mind. Just found a line that states that Friends and Family ends Monday. I hope the code will work on the new release to make a nice discount, especially since these are pricey to begin with.

Here I've been saying I'll pass and now I'm lined up to buy two. LOL.

Mark, do you have enough in your basket for free shipping, or do you want to combine orders?

You do realize that this Saturday is the third Saturday, right? So we will get the February release before the 25% off expires.

I'm still debating on starting this new series. I shouldn't be thinking about it since I am going to be unemployed at the end of April and it is so expensive. So thanks for the offer, but don't wait to order for me.

Of course, if I knew what moments from Mickey's life they'd be highlighting with these ornaments, I might decide to go for it. Seriously, why aren't they telling us what to expect all year?

On a difference note, have we ever had the December release before Christmas? I think I always got mine after Christmas or while I was gone for Christmas. So that isn't anything new, unfortunately.

Mark
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: carstairs38

On a difference note, have we ever had the December release before Christmas? I think I always got mine after Christmas or while I was gone for Christmas. So that isn't anything new, unfortunately.

Probably iffy at best. Many of the previous monthly series came out the 2nd Monday of the month. I think. And the first 2 series, I'm pretty sure shipped from Memphis, I think this last series shipped from CA . . . but the Memphis ones I'd usually have that Thursday or Friday after ordering them on Monday mornings.

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
Mine always shipped from TN. Wouldn't it be funny if you got yours shipped from CA, but me from TN. Funny and strange.

Mark
Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
Mine came from TN...when I paid attention. I�ll confess I didn�t always pay attention. I�ll probably see what happens on Monday to see what new stuff may appear. Still waiting to preorder �The Last Jedi.� I hope they show March on the site tomorrow regardless. And, it�s nice to see them finally acknowledge release dates. Took 4 series to get that. I was pondering the price point and wandered if this series is really meant to replace the water globe series... I didn�t bother with them (I know how water globes behave and lose water, no thank you), but I think they were $29.99. I still would have preferred $19.99 and to leave the mini out. The mini plane is cute, but I would be fine with just Mickey.

Still hoping for a Sorcerer Mickey and really don�t want one from the new animated series.

Greensboro, NC
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greensboro, NC
He's up!

https://www.shopdisney.com/mickey-mouse-...release-1463771

Next month is "The Band Concert"
https://www.shopdisney.com/characters/mickey-mouse

They made a mistake on that page and have the plush/pins/mug listed as "1920s," but those are 1930s. I might actually get the mug in March. I love that graphic design. This month...nope. Don't like any of it except the ornament. I guess the February mug is okay, but the overall gold color is too much for me.

Tennessee
YuleLoggers Club Co-President
Santa's Helper
YuleLoggers Club Co-President
Santa's Helper
Tennessee
The 25% didn't seem to work for the February monthly ornament when I added the promo code to my bag. Was anyone able to get the 25% off for this?

Angela

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Not working here either, for February. So I added a January to the cart and it works for January. Go figure. I don't need another January.

Guess it is back to DRVCMEMBER for only 10% for me this month.

Argh.

edit to add: I might try to call later but I really hate going to Disney Customer Service . . . usually an exercise in frustration with ShopDisney but NOT the parks . . . world of difference . . . for 15% difference I'm not sure that price is worth the frustration it will certainly entail.

oops nevermind on that too . . . purchases over 50.00 for that code.

Last edited by Qwackertoo; 02/17/18 03:40 PM.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard