YuleLog Home
Facebook Icon Small Circle YouTube Icon Small Circle  YouTube Icon Small Circle TikTok Icon Small Circle

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 24 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,411
Posts335,260
Members1,591
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
San Diego, CA
Elf Engineer - Toy Design
OP Offline
Elf Engineer - Toy Design
San Diego, CA
Not certain where I was but there was a tutorial - I was not able to get the sound to come on so gave up - Would someone be able to direct me to that again ? and maybe I can get the sound to work? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Rhonda Nelson-Matyas
San Diego, CA
Shawnee, KS USA
N
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
N
Shawnee, KS USA
I just went to this link

http://www.yulelog.com/hallmarkhelp/index.html

to see if it was a step by step guide on how to use the Yulelog program. It's what I thought it would be and an excellent place for you to start. I hope that's good news to you.

Now for what may be bad news for you. I didn't find any sound on it. It's the same as if you had a booklet that came with your disk (I don't believe there is one and there isn't one you can download). You just have to go through this and follow along.

At one time Sean had a Youtube video for how to install the program, and maybe that's what you were looking at. I never looked at it since I can usually read and follow instructions. But again, that's just how to install the program and not how to use it.

If you have a problem adding items to your collection, please review the installation instructions. If you don't install it correctly you can't add items. I forgot to do one thing and had this problem so that's how I know about it.

If you get stuck, send me a PM through this board and I'll try to help you.

Good luck!

Moderated by  Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard