YuleLog Home
Facebook Icon Small Circle YouTube Icon Small Circle  YouTube Icon Small Circle TikTok Icon Small Circle

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 24 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,411
Posts335,260
Members1,591
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
San Jose, CA
Elf Manager
OP Offline
Elf Manager
San Jose, CA
Ever search for an item in YuleLog and can't find it?

You can use this form to send me information about an item you think is missing from the Price Guide and I will do my best to include it in the next year's update.

The form allows you to submit the stock number, name of the item, comments, and a picture for the item.

Thank you!

SC
E
Elf
Elf
E
SC
None of the 2017 membership ornaments are listed in the price guide?

San Jose, CA
Elf Manager
OP Offline
Elf Manager
San Jose, CA
We did not have sufficient information on these items, so they were not included. They will of course be added in future versions. If you have information you would like to share, I encourage you to use the missing item form.

Last edited by Sean Ray; 07/18/17 04:43 PM.
Shawnee, KS USA
N
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
N
Shawnee, KS USA
Originally Posted By: Sean Ray
We did not have sufficient information on these items, so they were not included. They will of course be added in future versions. If you have information you would like to share, I encourage you to use the missing item form.

Are you considering doing a patch this year or will we be waiting for the 2018 update to see these items added?

And there was information in the Dream Book about the club ornaments, just like the regular line. What was missing so that they couldn't be added to the Price Guide?

San Jose, CA
Elf Manager
OP Offline
Elf Manager
San Jose, CA
I believe they were missing Box Numbers. I can make an ornament file that users can import if they want, but the patch feature was a little too much for the software to handle the last time we tried.

This file will have to be imported manually, but it's really only a few easy steps.

Shawnee, KS USA
N
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
N
Shawnee, KS USA
Originally Posted By: Sean Ray
I believe they were missing Box Numbers. I can make an ornament file that users can import if they want, but the patch feature was a little too much for the software to handle the last time we tried.

This file will have to be imported manually, but it's really only a few easy steps.

I think people would appreciate having a file they can load. I'll get you the SKUs and UPC codes in the next couple of days.

Illinois
YuleLoggers Club Co-Coordinator
Santa's Helper
YuleLoggers Club Co-Coordinator
Santa's Helper
Illinois
Sean: Rhonda has uncovered a series name that needs to be corrected in the SERIES drop-down. KRINGLE AND KRIS is listed as KRINGE AND KRIS.

Ted

Indianapolis, IN
Elf Engineer - Toy Design
Elf Engineer - Toy Design
Indianapolis, IN
Hi Sean an error in artist name for Keepsake Ornament QX6685 year 1997 The File has Duane Unruh listed in the file. It should be Marjolein Bastin. ornament title Santa's Friend. Found the error when trying to do a search, to see if I had. Thanks for reading.

Moderated by  Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard