MARK YOUR CALENDARS - SAVE the Date!!

Tag Sale/Yard Sale - Collectibles!! I am tired of my house being trashed so I am having a Hoarder's Collectible Tag Sale at McAlisterville Fire Company, Main Street, McAlisterville, PA on Friday, June 5 - 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday, June 6 -- 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Most of the items are New in the Box and purchased as overstock or from stores going out of business. There will be over 15,000 Hallmark Ornaments from the 1980's through 2014 (some as low as $1), Miniature Ornaments, Merry Miniatures, Kiddie Cars, Plush, Wrapping Paper, Precious Moments, Snowbabies, Dept. 56 Houses, Enesco and Carlton Ornaments, Jim Shore, Cherished Teddies, Snow Globes, Boyds Bears Plush and Resin, Beanie Babies, Webkinz, 100s of Longaberger Baskets, Liners, Protectors, Pottery and Tie-Ons, Yankee and Food Network Candles, Barbies, Vintage GI Joes, Vintage Fisher Price, Old World Ornaments, Waterford, Wizard of Oz, Disney, Winnie the Pooh, Peanuts Figurines, Amish Porcelain Dolls, antiques and many other collectibles! I will also be accepting paypal and credit cards via paypal. If you are a collector - you don't want to miss this collectible tag/yard sale! Any questions, please message me (Denise Stydinger) or call me at (717) 994-3885.

(No, I DO NOT have an inventory list of what I have - so please don't ask - I have no idea - still opening boxes from attic and garage)