YuleLog Home
Facebook Icon Small Circle YouTube Icon Small Circle  YouTube Icon Small Circle TikTok Icon Small Circle

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 24 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,411
Posts335,260
Members1,591
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#270313 10/20/14 06:40 PM
Greer, S.C.
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greer, S.C.
I got my first and probably only VIP invitation today.
Mary

San Diego, CA
Elf VP
Elf VP
San Diego, CA
Wow, this seems so early to receive one. Glad you got one Mary!!

Honolulu, Hawaii
Elf Manager
Elf Manager
Honolulu, Hawaii
I never fully understood when I read different posts about this -- What do you have to do to qualify for receiving a VIP invitation?

Greer, S.C.
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greer, S.C.
Aloha, You have to spend a lot of money in one store. Or if you are a really big spender then spread it out among 2 or 3 stores and you will probably get one from each store. There was a time when I used to get 3 every year but not anymore.

Actually each store that has it takes the top spenders in their store to send the coupon to. The coupon came from Mother Hallmark.

Santa Girl, it is not to early to send them out since this is the 20th of October and Open House is the 7th of November.
Mary

Honolulu, Hawaii
Elf Manager
Elf Manager
Honolulu, Hawaii
Thanks for the info Mary! I guess I've never spent enough to get a VIP invitation, but it sure "feels" like I spend a lot, lol!

aloha #270335 10/21/14 05:47 AM
Shawnee, KS USA
N
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
N
Shawnee, KS USA
Originally Posted By: aloha
Thanks for the info Mary! I guess I've never spent enough to get a VIP invitation, but it sure "feels" like I spend a lot, lol!

If I were you, I'd call or visit the Hallmark store where you shop the most. Tell them you heard that there's a VIP promotion coming up next month and you want to know if they participate. If they say they do, ask them how someone qualifies to receive the promotional item. Sometimes the store will say "we send out postcards" so you can ask if you're on the list. You might also ask them if they expect to have the bags left over and available for purchase for $10 after the weekend if you're not on their list. It's worth a try!

Milwaukee, WI USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Milwaukee, WI USA
Since my Club Sponsor Store went out of Business, I only get one, which I do not mind. I normally buy my Christmas cards and Thanksgiving Cards for my Family.

Honolulu, Hawaii
Elf Manager
Elf Manager
Honolulu, Hawaii
Good suggestion, Nancy -- I'll call and ask them today!

Mary F. #270341 10/21/14 04:23 PM
Honolulu, Hawaii
Elf Manager
Elf Manager
Honolulu, Hawaii
Originally Posted By: Mary F.
Since my Club Sponsor Store went out of Business, I only get one, which I do not mind. I normally buy my Christmas cards and Thanksgiving Cards for my Family.

Mary F. - Are you saying that your local club's sponsor store would always include their local club members on their VIP list?? (We just started a local club this July and neither we, nor our store sponsor, has any experience with these sorts of things.)

Greer, S.C.
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greer, S.C.
I was in a local club in Missouri when I lived there and the manager always gave us a coupon for the VIP bag. In fact one year she brought us each a VIP bag to the local club meeting. Hasn't happened since though.
Mary

Southern California
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Southern California
I haven't gotten my VIP Invite yet, but I got the flier with some reward dollars and info about the offers and new products available in the mail today.

Mark
My Ornament Reviews Upd 5/9
Illinois
YuleLoggers Club Co-Coordinator
Santa's Helper
YuleLoggers Club Co-Coordinator
Santa's Helper
Illinois
I got my VIP invite today, and for once I have enough left to buy the $50 purchase without picking up something I really didn't want. I saved the Snowman Choir pieces for this purpose.

Ted

aloha #270393 10/23/14 12:16 AM
Milwaukee, WI USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Milwaukee, WI USA
Quote:
Mary F. - Are you saying that your local club's sponsor store would always include their local club members on their VIP list?? (We just started a local club this July and neither we, nor our store sponsor, has any experience with these sorts of things.)

Yes, aloha, my ex-Sponsor always sent the Club Members a VIP invitation. She was good to us.

B
YuleLoggers Club Co-coordinator
Santa's Helper
YuleLoggers Club Co-coordinator
Santa's Helper
B
I have never gotten a VIP invite, however our store gives me a bag as I buy a lot of ornaments, cards, etc.

Greer, S.C.
Santa's Helper
OP Offline
Santa's Helper
Greer, S.C.
If you buy a lot why don't you get the invitation?
Mary

Illinois
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Illinois
I received my VIP Invitation today, I don't think it's too early. After all it's for Friday, November 7th, we have to make plans to go.

Joyce

Wisconsin
Elf VP
Elf VP
Wisconsin
I never get the invitation. But I always go to my Hallmark store and they give me the bag since I always buy a ton of ornaments every year. No matter how much the manager of the store tries, I never get on the mailing list.

Boston area
M
Elf Engineer - Toy Design
Elf Engineer - Toy Design
M
Boston area
I'm very disappointed and a little annoyed. For the second year in a row The Paperstore which is the sponsor of my local club is not participating in the VIP bag opportunity. I have spent over $600 there this year. I'd appreciate something for my loyalty to their store. Does anyone know if this is all Paperstores?

Honolulu, Hawaii
Elf Manager
Elf Manager
Honolulu, Hawaii
For the first time EVER in my life I received a VIP invitation in the mail yesterday!

Oklahoma
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Oklahoma
Received my Kirlin's postcard invitation for Open House & VIP Event today.

Terri

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard