YuleLog Home
Facebook Icon Small Circle YouTube Icon Small Circle  YouTube Icon Small Circle TikTok Icon Small Circle

Who's Online Now
1 members (susan in florida), 24 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,411
Posts335,260
Members1,591
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
Southaven, MS
Administrator
Elf VP
OP Offline
Administrator
Elf VP
Southaven, MS
Looking to buy, sell or trade Department 56? You can post Wanted, For Sale, or To Trade messages. Just click on the New Reply button and add a message! To eMail someone about a post. Click on their name, select View Profile, and look for their eMail address. If you want people to be able to contact you, make sure you go to My Stuff, select My Profile and enter a public eMail address. When you sell or find your item, edit your post to reflect SOLD! or Found!. That lets people know the board works!

Comfort and Joy!
Todd Ray - YuleLog Software - http://www.yulelog.com
J
Jeremy
Unregistered
Jeremy
Unregistered
J
Hi I'm Jeremy. My grandma has asked me to sell her department 56 collection (and some of her dolls) because she is moving to an apartment (not a "home!" don't worry, she's still a healthy old lady with her wits about her!)

I've listed them all below. Most of the items are in perfect condition although the boxes have this brown packing tape stuck to many of them (I noted the condition of each of them). Please email me if you are interested in purchasing any of these. I've copy/pasted the table I made, if you want me to email you the actual thing because its clearer, just ask. I've listed them as item name, then the collection it belongs to, then the condition.

My email is [email protected]

Harvest Seed Cart Heritage Village Perfect Items/Box (Missing 1
figure sleeve)

A Herd of Holiday Heifers Snow Village Perfect Items/Box

Town Tree Trimmers Heritage Village Perfect Items/Box (Missing 2
figure sleeves)

Christmas at the Park Heritage Village Perfect Items/Box

Wrought Iron Park Bench Village Perfect Items/Box

Windmill Snow Village Perfect Items/Box

Caroling at the Farm Snow Village Perfect Items/Box

Victoria Station Dickens Series Perfect Item, Box Scuffed

Fish Shoppe Dickens Series Perfect Item/Box

Skaters & Skiers Snow Village Perfect Items/Box

Playing in the Snow Heritage Village Perfect Items/Box

Marshmallow Roast Snow Village Perfect Items/Box

Lobster Trappers Heritage Village Perfect Items/Box

Charting Santa�s Course Heritage Village Telescope Arm Present But Snapped Off of 1 Figurine

Wrought Iron Park Bench Village Perfect Items/Box

Lighted Snow Capped Trees Village Perfect Item, Box Scuffed

Dairy Barn Snow Village Perfect Items/Box

Nephew Fred�s Flat Dickens Series Perfect Items, Missing Orig.
Lighting, Some brown packing tape on Box

The Flat of Ebenezer Scrooge Dickens Series Perfect Items/Box

Beard Barber Shop North Pole Perfect Items, Some brown packing tape on Box

Old Curiosity Shop Dickens Series Perfect Item, Box Scuffed, Some
Brown Packing Tape on Box

Testing The Toys Heritage Village Perfect Items/Box

Charting Santa�s Course Heritage Village Perfect Items/Box

Ritz Hotel Christmas in the City Perfect Item, Box Scuffed, Some
Tape, Water Marks

Hunting Lodge Snow Village Perfect Item, Box Brown Taped

Mulberrie Court Dickens Series Perfect Item, Box Has Brown
Tape and Some Water Marks

Ivy Terrace Apartments Christmas in the City Chimney Snapped But Present, missing orig lighting, box scuffed and taped

Santa�s Lookout Tower North Pole Item Perfect Box has tear and
brown tape

Town Tree Heritage Village Perfect Item, Box Brow Taped
and Scuffed

Heritage Museum of Art Christmas in the City Perfect Item, Brown Tape & Water Marks on Torn Box

First Metropolitan Bank Christmas in the City Tower top snapped off, Box torn in 2 but present

Up, Up, and Away None Perfect Items, Box Written On

Elves on Ice North Pole Perfect Items/Box

Hollydale�s Department Store Christmas in the City
Perfect Item/Flags, missing lighting, tattered box

Heritage Museum of Art Christmas in the City
Perfect Item, Box has Small Tears

Lighted Snow Capped Revolving Tree
Village Perfect Item, Box has Brown Tape and Tear

25 Piece Village Set Heritage Village Seems to be complete

L
Linzy
Unregistered
Linzy
Unregistered
L
Hey everyone,
I am trying to get rid of a huge lot of Dept 56 Dickens Village Buildings and Accessories. It includes over 60 buildings and over 100 accessories. All pieces are in original boxes and in Mint Condition. You can email me at [email protected] for a complete list. Asking $4000 or best offer. Thanks!!! Hope to hear from someone!

Linzy

Shawnee, KS USA
N
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
N
Shawnee, KS USA
Are you willing to break it up and sell it piece by piece? I have some friends who might be interested but may not want all of it.

L
Linzy
Unregistered
Linzy
Unregistered
L
Hi Nancy,
If I cant sell it all at once then yeah I will sell it piece by piece. If you know what they want you can let me know I will see if I have it. Or I can email you the list. I would post it on here but its super long! I was just trying to get rid of it all. My dad actually built a whole city out of a room in our house and it stayed up all year long when I was younger. When he passed away I got it and have not had anything to do with it, now Im having a baby and I just have to get rid of as much as possible!!! Im selling them super cheap too, I know my parents originally paid over 30,000 for all this stuff!! So anyway just let me know if their are specific pieces they want, or like I said I can email you or them my list. Thanks!

D
danaspam
Unregistered
danaspam
Unregistered
D
Hi!

I have some Dickens Village and New England Village buildings for sale.. most at $15 OBO.. also a lot of D56 trees.

Check it out here.. http://stores.ebay.com/Critter-Hut

Thanks,
Dana

O
onenonly
Unregistered
onenonly
Unregistered
O
Looking to buy snowbaby "Mickeys New Friend"

ft laud,florida
Elf VP
Elf VP
ft laud,florida
i have for sale the following dept 56 items:

1)the holly and the ivy" 1997 event piece, 2 pc set, new in box never used (part or heritage village collection) 7.00 plus 5.00 shipping

2)1989 j young"s granary building, part of snow village series, no box or light cord. 9.00 plus 10.00 shipping

3) called "fortune teller witch" doll, new in box, never used , by patience brewster 20.00 plus 8.00 shipping

J
jennifersolana
Unregistered
jennifersolana
Unregistered
J
Hi New at this and I was looking for some help. I found 2 Xmas ornaments " Dedlock Arms" 1994 Collectors Edition each are signed JEO Dickens 1994 and 1995 Sir John Falstaff Inn . I would like to sell them but do not know what they are really worth. Any suggestions for pricing/ value

M
maimee
Unregistered
maimee
Unregistered
M
Hello everyone. I hope someone can help me. I have a limited edition Monte Carlo. It is #10 and was a sample. The lights in front are not made to light. I can not say if there are any other differences from the mass produced ones. Does anyone know if it is worth any thing? Thanks

K
Kevin
Unregistered
Kevin
Unregistered
K
New to the forum - Have recently moved into "downsized" environment and am looking to sell a portion of my Dickens Village collection (all retired pieces and accessories in original boxes)- Pricing is flexible based upon the number of pieces interested in - Have the original Merchants Shops, original Christmas Carol houses, Crown & Cricket with the following four special issue pieces and Many accessories - Physical delivery is feasible if in the greater New York/Philly area - Please reply to [email protected] if interested -

Last edited by Kevin; 09/24/08 01:47 PM.
T
The Digital Guy
Unregistered
The Digital Guy
Unregistered
T
I have 15 Never seen before Digital Photo Ornaments for sale at The Digital Gift Shop. These make great gifts, just preload the ornament with photos you want to share and give it to someone you love. It's a great way to let them know what your family has been doing all year.

B
bearachute
Unregistered
bearachute
Unregistered
B
Hi Jeremy,

I don't know how much you have sold, but I might be interested in as many as 8 of the Snow Village pieces. Let me know what is left and what you are expecting in the way of prices. Thanks. Bearachute

Indiana
Elf Manager
Elf Manager
Indiana
I am looking for the following Dickens pieces
Thomas Gainsworth portrait artist to the queen
mistletoe cart
Beckinghams Christmas candles
caroling with the Cratchit family
Father Christmas journey
and possibly more only from the last 3 years.
thank you

W
wildangel
Unregistered
wildangel
Unregistered
W
Hi! I live in the Buffalo, NY area. Am relocating and need to downsize a bit so I'd like to sell off some of my North Pole Village pieces (including the throw that came out years ago) as well as Alpine Village. I have yet to get together a list but these are all from the early days of North Pole Village as I haven't purchased any new ones in years.

So if you are interested in anything from the early North Pole or the Alpine Village please ask and I'll dig through the boxes.

H
Huntyre
Unregistered
Huntyre
Unregistered
H
Hi Linzy,
I am new to the site and your post is a bit dated, but I would be interested in the list of buildings if you still have them for sale... Depending on what you have I could be interested in a good bit, if not all of it. Please forward a list if you still have the buildings.
thank you for your time
Huntyre

Last edited by Huntyre; 10/25/08 06:32 PM.
J
jknittle
Unregistered
jknittle
Unregistered
J
Huntyre,

Hi- If you did not hear back from Linzy- I have a huge collection of the dickens village that I inherited from my Mom. I already have my own collection of Christmas in the City Collection and just don't have space and my sister is not interestedin the collection. we would like to sell them. If you would be interested please let me know and I can try and get together a list of what we have.

Jessica

H
Huntyre
Unregistered
Huntyre
Unregistered
H
Hi Jessica
I have not heard back from Linzy yet but I would like to see a list of what you have. If you would send a list to [email protected] I would be happy to look it over and make an offer on some or all of the pieces depending on which ones they are. Please include the general condition of the pieces (not individuals).
Thank you for you response
Regards
Huntyre (Jim)

H
Huntyre
Unregistered
Huntyre
Unregistered
H
Anyone have any advice on the best software for collecting and inventorying D56 Pieces? The software I have been using is no longer supported
Thanks,

Huntyre

H
Huntyre
Unregistered
Huntyre
Unregistered
H
Hi debbie,
I am interested in any Dickens Village pieces that you have, especially limited editions. If you have a list please send it to me at [email protected]
thanks
Huntyre

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Moderated by  Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard