YuleLog Home
Facebook Icon Small Circle YouTube Icon Small Circle  YouTube Icon Small Circle TikTok Icon Small Circle

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 29 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,411
Posts335,260
Members1,591
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Duncan, OK USA
Yahoo Groups Moderator
Santa's Helper
Yahoo Groups Moderator
Santa's Helper
Duncan, OK USA
I got the download link toward the end of last week and have it up and running.

Linda

S
Elf Engineer - Toy Design
S
What am I doing wrong?

The Club ornaments will not show up when I put their QX numbers in the find box. However, after I scrolled down the price guide I only found the Christmas Windows #12. I have not found the Teddy Bear Maker or the Grandfather clock in the price guide.

Also, it would be nice if I could print just a list of the currant years ornaments. Not have to print the whole collection.
This is for the Insurance people. I can update their records with just one or two pages each year.

Thanks
Smiles(Darlene)

Duncan, OK USA
Yahoo Groups Moderator
Santa's Helper
Yahoo Groups Moderator
Santa's Helper
Duncan, OK USA
Darlene, there are several 2014 items that are not yet included in the price guide. For now, you just have to manually enter all their information on a "new" screen while in your collection.

It's been a while since I've printed a report and I don't know if there have been changes this year. What I think I remember doing is, while in your collection, do a "find" by year 2014. When that list comes up, I think if you click print at that time, that it will only print this list of 2014 ornaments that you have and not your whole collection.

Linda

S
S
Thanks Linda,
I will try that method.

S
S
Linda,

It worked Thanks
Now I would like to be able to list all my signed ornaments. Is there a way to do that?

Illinois
YuleLoggers Club Co-Coordinator
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Illinois
Smiles: You can get a list of SIGNED ornaments the same way as a list by year. When you go to FIND, instead of keying in a year, go to the small square on the right side marked SIGNED and put an X in it. Then click PERFORM.

Ted

S
S
I must need new glasses. I had to really look for that SMALL square.

Thanks to you and Linda for your expertise (sp?)

San Jose, CA
Elf Manager
Elf Manager
San Jose, CA
If anyone is still having problems, please email me directly at [email protected]

Rocket City, U.S.A.
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Rocket City, U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: 88eggs
Yes, there was a major update to Yulelog in 2012. If you did not purchase and load that one, you must start from scratch now. Also, when you ask about web-based, do you mean is there a download available to purchase, rather than a disc? Yes, there is. As Sean pointed out in the Shout box, the master is now at the printer, so the disc and download for 2014 should be available very soon.

Ted

Actually, I just upgraded from 2011 to 2015 and Sean converted my old files from the backups 1,2,3 . . . for Five Bucks . . . in addition to the purchase price of the upgrade.

Vs. re-entering 1700 plus ornaments . . . the price was well worth it. Unfortunately when I upgraded way back when in 2011, my husband messed up my backup files so I only had thru 2004 as he LOST my inventory from 2005-2011 . . . I put a lot of effort into location location location naming schemes and had everything in tip top organized shape. Thus my LONG DELAY in upgrading to now 2015.

So . . . IF you skipped an update since 2012 upgrade, there is a reasonably priced fix~~!!! Just email Sean and he'll take care of ya~!!!!

Thanks again, Sean~!!!!

War Eagle & Hotty Toddy

Deana

Sequim, Washington
Elf VP
Elf VP
Sequim, Washington
I want toprint a copy of my inventory . I can print a copy, but it is not in order by year. I was able to do that at one time, but not now.

DeniseC

Illinois
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Illinois
Denise: When you bring up the items you are looking for, click on "YEAR" at the top of the year column, so it will sort them. Then, go to inventory and print. This worked previously but I haven't done it for a while.

Ted

Sequim, Washington
Elf VP
Elf VP
Sequim, Washington
That doesn't appear to work anymore. It still lists all the ornaments, just not in order.

Thanks for your input.

DeniseC

Illinois
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Illinois
Denise: I just went into YuleLog and the YEAR sort worked fine.

In your collection, go to FIND and enter what you are looking for.

When the page of found items comes up, click on "YEAR" on the extreme upper left (just under the YuleLog purple ornament).

Then, click on "REPORTS" and tell it to print the "found items."

Ted

Sequim, Washington
Elf VP
Elf VP
Sequim, Washington
I have another question for you. What is the difference between "Replacement Cost" and "Total Market"? Which should I use if I want to sell some ornaments? I did get my inventory to print by year. Thanks for the help with the software

DeniseC

Phoenix, AZ 85085
Phoenix, AZ 85085
I have installed Yulelog on a new laptop and am attempting to list my ornaments. I can't find the light and sound ornaments on the Price Guide. Are they sorted differently than in the years? Thank you for your help.

Update: I found them.

Last edited by kaysis_1; 05/23/23 04:36 PM. Reason: Update
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard