YuleLog Home
Facebook Icon Small Circle YouTube Icon Small Circle  YouTube Icon Small Circle TikTok Icon Small Circle

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 24 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,411
Posts335,260
Members1,591
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
SC
E
Elf
Elf
E
SC
Todd,
Just wondering if there is a chance that you will get Yulelog for Mac OS Lion. I currently have Snow Leopard and was getting ready to update to Lion. I'm sure glad I didn't as I have read Yulelog will not work. I do want to update my computer but do not want to take a chance of losing the access to your program. It has been a lifesaver for me in getting my ornaments in some sort of order. I love the program and hope that you will be able to get the program to run on the updated Lion. Thanks so much for having this program available. Don't know what I would do without it, other than have tons of papers will lists on them.
Thanks Again!!!!!

Southaven, MS
Administrator
Elf VP
OP Offline
Administrator
Elf VP
Southaven, MS
 Originally Posted By: eeeelaine
Todd,
Just wondering if there is a chance that you will get Yulelog for Mac OS Lion.

I am looking into it, but it will not be soon... Requires a major rewrite, I am afraid...

Comfort and Joy!
Todd Ray - YuleLog Software - http://www.yulelog.com
H
Elf in Training
Elf in Training
H
Sean I tried this, and when I tapped "list view" and then the year (which was how I wanted to list my ornaments) my screen went blank. I waited as you said because of the size of the collection, but nothing happened. There isn't a button that allows me to save the resort. Would that be the back up that is requested every time the program is closed?

H
Elf in Training
Elf in Training
H
Elaine,
Look up qxm3176 2006 It has six snowmen like you discribled. Hope it matches.

Shawnee, KS USA
N
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
N
Shawnee, KS USA
 Originally Posted By: Lanie100
Todd,
I tried to put in a snowman Miniature
decorations. It is a set of six snowmen. the number listed is DMP1277. do not remember what year it came out and I can not find it under the name or number. Can you help?

Elaine

Elaine, I apologize for not commenting on this sooner. I just saw a comment from someone else who I think is looking at a different set of 6 snowman ornaments. I'm wondering if you are looking for the set of 6 snowman ornaments that came in a clear plastic container that is a triangular cube? I don't have ready access to mine that are like what I'm describing, but I don't believe that they are Keepsakes. The item number that you quoted isn't from the Keepsake line. If you want to include this in your database you may need to add them if Todd/Sean won't be adding them in the next update.

The belly button of Illinois
Elf VP
Elf VP
The belly button of Illinois
Is there a way to turn off the messages? It just seems that there is so many extra clicks when trying to enter my ornaments. I get a popup for setting all to this collector than another for setting all to this collection then yet another telling me to how go to price guide or to my collection. It is getting redundant.

San Jose, CA
Elf Manager
Elf Manager
San Jose, CA
Sorry, there is no way to turn off the message. Remember that you can use the find feature even after you've clicked an ornament and it will remember your selections. This might minimize the number of times you actually add ornaments.

Michigan
Elf
Elf
Michigan
Just checking log in and posting to make sure they work.

Ted

IN
J
Elf
Elf
J
IN
Just a quick question, I recently imported all of my data into the newest version of Yulelog. It appeared everything went well, I could see all of my collection, I backed up the database locally and closed the program. However, the next time I opened the program it asked me to import data, I ignorantly pressed ok and unfortunately now everything in my database is duplicated.

What is the easiest way to delete the duplicates? Everything I have tried thus far is quite lengthy and I could almost recreate the database from scratch in the time it's taking.

San Jose, CA
Elf Manager
Elf Manager
San Jose, CA
Hi,

There's no easy way to delete duplicates. If you have a copy of your old backup files send them to me via email and I will create a backup file that you can use to restore your collection so that you can just delete everything in your program right now and restore from that file.

IN
J
Elf
Elf
J
IN
I deleted everything in my program by using the "reset yulelog" button under "utilities. Then I imported my data from the older version, all went well, in terms of the import. Hadn't thought of this, thank you.

Only issue now is that although my inventory seems correct the pictures and market price info doesn't show up under form view or under any of the "reports" tabs. The only place it shows up is in the "price guide"

Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks again!

W
Elf in Training
Elf in Training
W
ok I hope I am doing this right. I have bad cognitive problems with my m.s. and L love my Hallmark. but can't find a miniature tree to fit mt hallmark holiday express base that came out in 1993 I think.I can't work with my disability so I can not afford hundreds to get one. Can anyone help me. I would be greatful.

B
Elf in Training
Elf in Training
B
I just installed Yulelog 2012. Why do I keep getting a message that says "this action cannot be performed because this file is not modifiable" message? I entered my name and address info and am in the price guide trying to click on ornaments to start my collection. I have tried to add my name as a owner and I get the same message.

Monroe Township, NJ
Elf VP
Elf VP
Monroe Township, NJ
Is there a way to print with the pictures showing? When I used to do this before, I never had a problem. I have my own pictures in there, don't know if this is the problem or not, I sure hope not because most of the pictures are mine. Would like to start printing for the artist I have for the event so I can start pulling the ornaments. Thanks.

Michele
Racine, WI
L
Elf
Elf
L
Racine, WI
Is there anyway to print pages without the purple banner across the top of each one? Uses lots of ink. In the past (b4 2012) there was just the Yulelog logo and the rest was white/blank. Any help would be appreciated. On the same note in the past I could get 4 or 5 ornaments on one page - now I can only get 2 - taking up way too much paper and ink. Any thoughts?

H
Elf Engineer - Toy Design
H
new program ate my files.... all listings lost..... rather have the old way back

MA
P
Peg Offline
P
MA
I am trying to print out a listing of my ornaments for the artist signing with the storage location. I don't want every single ornament just the ones for the 2 artists. I go to inventory reports then I type my collector name and my Collection name then I hit the all ornaments tab, then inventory & Storage Location tab, but then I don't know how to do the artists. Help........I am stuck there. Peg

United States
B
Elf in Training
Elf in Training
B
United States
Is there a web based version of Yulelog? Just curious. Also, I purchased several updates a few years back but we moved and they all seem to have disappeared. So, I guess I start over with a new 2014 disc? Thanks!

Illinois
YuleLoggers Club Co-Coordinator
Santa's Helper
YuleLoggers Club Co-Coordinator
Santa's Helper
Illinois
Yes, there was a major update to Yulelog in 2012. If you did not purchase and load that one, you must start from scratch now. Also, when you ask about web-based, do you mean is there a download available to purchase, rather than a disc? Yes, there is. As Sean pointed out in the Shout box, the master is now at the printer, so the disc and download for 2014 should be available very soon.

Ted

Last edited by 88eggs; 08/25/14 05:15 AM.
United States
B
Elf in Training
Elf in Training
B
United States
Thanks! Will be looking for it.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard