YuleLog Home
Facebook Icon Small Circle YouTube Icon Small Circle  YouTube Icon Small Circle TikTok Icon Small Circle

Who's Online Now
1 members (susan in florida), 24 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,411
Posts335,260
Members1,591
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Ornament Collecting Discussion
May Activity beaglebabes2 05/18/24 10:35 PM
Remember, only two more days for the activity. Name your five favorite ornaments you are getting and email the answer to me. [email protected]
0 34 Read More
Re: Only 1 week until Star Wars Day Taj 05/16/24 04:11 AM
J-R, You certainly have had a lot to deal with. I'm sorry you are having setbacks. It is good to hear there are some goods days in there. I am happy to see you posting and keeping up with what's new in the Hallmark arena. It's nice to have a place to visit and share any info we have learned with others who have the same interest. Here's hoping today was a good day. smile
16 472 Read More
Re: Ornament reissues digitalDREAMBOOK 05/16/24 02:44 AM
The release date for the archival designs is October 1st. If you click on any of the images in the post, it will it will bring up the ornament page for that design with additional information.
3 157 Read More
Re: OT: Request for assistance Elliott the Elf 05/14/24 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by happytocollect
I just sent a photo to your email. Let me know if you don’t get it.

Thank you for the photo. That view is absolutely gorgeous. She will surely love it.
10 472 Read More
The YuleLoggers Meeting Room Jump to new posts
Re: May 2024 Roll Call sparkle 05/13/24 04:54 AM
Carol McIntyre
Portland, OR
26 238 Read More