YuleLog Home
Facebook Icon Small Circle YouTube Icon Small Circle  YouTube Icon Small Circle TikTok Icon Small Circle

Who's Online Now
1 members (Cinde Indiana), 36 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics27,422
Posts335,298
Members1,592
Most Online557
Jan 14th, 2020
Please Help to Support the YuleLog Bulletin Boards
Web Hosting is a big expense. If you find the YuleLog Bulletin Boards helpful, amusing or profitable, and would like to make a donation to help support them, it would be appreciated!

Feel free to donate as often as you like!

Thank you for Visiting!
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#311779 08/24/17 04:31 AM
SC
E
Elf
OP Offline
Elf
E
SC
OK. I know I made a huge mistake but was wondering if anyone else ran into a problem with the event ornaments being the regular issues rather than a repaint? I thought I checked all my ornaments, but apparently I missed one or my husband did. I was lucky enough to sell one of my extra Frosty Friends but received an email saying that the ornament received was the regular issue ornament with a red sled and not a repaint with a green sled. I trust people for the most part but don't want to "give away" an ornament. Did anyone run into this problem with their ornaments? Thanks for any responses. Any information would be appreciated.

Idaho
E
YuleLoggers Club Treasurer
Elf VP
YuleLoggers Club Treasurer
Elf VP
E
Idaho
I know at the convention, there were issues with some of the RTW win prizes like the Pony for Christmas having the original ornament and not the repainted one in the box. Hallmark customer service was making prize winners open and check the boxes. I didn't hear of any issues with the KOC event ornaments.

I saw a post, not sure if it was on Facebook or on here, but they sold Cousin Eddie's RV and the buyer told Ebay that they didn't get that ornament in the box and sent back a Hot Wheel's on the return frown

SC
E
Elf
OP Offline
Elf
E
SC
Thanks for everyone's input. I appreciate it.

Miami County, Kansas, USA
Santa's Helper
Santa's Helper
Miami County, Kansas, USA
eeeelaine,
Perhaps the buyer was going by the picture on the box rather than the actual ornament inside the box? In any event, ask for pictures of the ornament itself before moving forward. Good luck!

Barb (Harris) Melton ~ Whispering Hollow ~ Miami County, Kansas
Albuquerque, NM, USA
Elf VP
Elf VP
Albuquerque, NM, USA
Originally Posted By: Barbara Harris
eeeelaine,
Perhaps the buyer was going by the picture on the box rather than the actual ornament inside the box? In any event, ask for pictures of the ornament itself before moving forward. Good luck!

Both the regular ornament and the repaint have the same box. The only difference is the small triangular "Event Repaint" sticker located on the top of the box, as such the buyer might be confused by the image on the box and assuming that the ornament in the box matches what is pictured.

Barbara's suggestion to have the buyer check the actual ornament might clear things up.

~*~ Kansas City '15 ~*~

Moderated by  Moderator 

Link Copied to Clipboard