YuleLog Software
Posted By: Elliott the Elf OT: Request for assistance - 04/19/24 08:37 AM
My daughter (step) Rachel wanted to surprise her future husband by making him a gift. She is collecting photos from each state. Every photo has a sign in it that states " Brad, Rachel's love for you is so big that it has reached (state)!"

She still needs the following:
Arizona
Connecticut
Delaware
Hawaii
Idaho
Iowa
Kansas
Massachusetts
Mississippi
Montana
Nevada
New Hampshire
North Dakota
Tennessee
Utah
Washington
Wyoming

If anyone is able to help I can provide my phone number or email via direct message so the photo can be sent to me. Thank you!

Tonia
I might be able to help, but I don't understand what I'd be doing. Would you please post more details? Thanks!
Posted By: Elliott the Elf Re: OT: Request for assistance - 04/22/24 09:22 AM
Good morning Nancy,

I am not great at posting pictures on this site but here is a link to a you tube video that shows a variation of it.

Any assistance is appreciated but I do not want anyone to go out of their way or make any special trips.
Posted By: happytocollect Re: OT: Request for assistance - 04/24/24 03:59 PM
Did you get my personal message? I was requesting your email to send you a picture from Idaho
Cheryl
Posted By: Elliott the Elf Re: OT: Request for assistance - 04/25/24 09:46 AM
I did not get that Cheryl. My email is tjmightymouse @ aol.com without the spaces.
Posted By: Sabine72 Re: OT: Request for assistance - 04/29/24 02:50 PM
Hi Tonia,

it´s not in the States. But I could send a picture from Bavaria, Germany if you like.

Sabine
Posted By: Elliott the Elf Re: OT: Request for assistance - 04/30/24 08:50 AM
Sabine,

That would be wonderful. I actually grew up outside of Munich. My father was in the military and stationed there. It is beautiful!

Tonia
Posted By: Sabine72 Re: OT: Request for assistance - 05/02/24 01:07 PM
Hi Tonia,

oh really. We live outside Munich as well. Wish I could take a picture in Munich. However, can't leave mom for hours alone. Sorry. But will take a picture from somewhere in our town. Will send you a pm.

Sabine
Posted By: Elliott the Elf Re: OT: Request for assistance - 05/08/24 08:57 AM
Sabine,

The pictures are perfect. Thank you very much for doing this!

Tonia
Posted By: happytocollect Re: OT: Request for assistance - 05/13/24 09:55 PM
I just sent a photo to your email. Let me know if you don’t get it.
Posted By: Elliott the Elf Re: OT: Request for assistance - 05/14/24 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by happytocollect
I just sent a photo to your email. Let me know if you don’t get it.

Thank you for the photo. That view is absolutely gorgeous. She will surely love it.
© YuleLog Ornament Collector's Bulletin Board